Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

Whaley also told me (as he said previously) they like Tyrod's development but won't hesitate to protect themselves incase he's not the guy.

Very smart. I like Tyrod more than I did a month or so ago, but I'm still far from convinced. And I doubt I will be as the running will always be a worry for me.

Bills games are essentially a frat party.  That's good in that the games sell out when there is no reason in the world for them to still do so.

It's bad in that they look like idiots and someday the party will be sanitized and end.  Probably after a new stadium and/or several serious incidents/injuries occur.

The Bills currently hold the 16th pick in the draft: http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/nfl-draft-scout/25422740/nfl-draft-updated-draft-order-through-week-15

If they lose this week they can move all the way up to number 10 if the following happens:

Raiders beat Chargers

Eagles beat Washington

Giants beat Vikings

Lions beats 49ers

Saints beat Jaguars

Any non-tie in Bucs/Bears

It appears they can get up to seven with the right combination over the last two weeks considering matchups and not counting ties.

Edited by Hoss

The Bills currently hold the 16th pick in the draft: http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/nfl-draft-scout/25422740/nfl-draft-updated-draft-order-through-week-15

If they lose this week they can move all the way up to number 10 if the following happens:

Raiders beat Chargers

Eagles beat Washington

Giants beat Vikings

Lions beats 49ers

Saints beat Jaguars

It appears they can get up to seven with the right combination over the last two weeks considering matchups and not counting ties.

In the spirit of Christmas Vacation...

"Do you really think it matters Eddie?"

The Bills currently hold the 16th pick in the draft: http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/nfl-draft-scout/25422740/nfl-draft-updated-draft-order-through-week-15

Raiders beat Chargers

Eagles beat Washington

Giants beat Vikings

Lions beats 49ers

Saints beat Jaguars

that noise.  Beat Dallas.

Yeah the Cowboys suck, but hopefully we are in full sprint for the bus mode, at this point there is zero value in winning, or starting anyone relevant except Tyrod.

There is a hell of a lot of value in building confidence.

And they could knock the Jets out of the playoffs next week, too.

There is a hell of a lot of value in building confidence.

And they could knock the Jets out of the playoffs next week, too.

Also, who GAF about a couple of slots in the draft?! I need somone to show me that it matters at all where you draft. Unless there is a Luck at number one, I couldn't care less about draft position.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.