Terry and Kim Pegula, owners of the Sabres AND the Bills

Hank

Just out of curiosity, what does everyone think Pegula's aim is at buying the Bills?

Is it Kim, he likes Buffalo that much, or just "###### it, I have so much money I might as well do something."

He is a fan. Lived in OP, had season tickets and would even tailgate. Plus he has so much money he said ###### it, I will buy them too

He is a fan. Lived in OP, had season tickets and would even tailgate. Plus he has so much money he said ###### it, I will buy them too

Never knew he was a fan, always thought he was a much bigger hockey guy than a football one. Either way, once you own a football team, you are now in the ultimate group of the wealthy in America. You belong with only 31 other people in the whole country, who run the largest sport we can offer. I'd rather own the Sabres than the Bills, but there's definitely some prestige that comes with being an NFL owner.

Report is, it could be all wrapped up by tuesday. If that's true, seems like that sale didn't take very long at al.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/09/08/report-bills-sale-moving-fast-in-favor-of-sabres-owner-terry-pegula/

That should be the biggest outrage over this whole thing instead of how the NFL handled it. This thing should have been handled before the NFL even had a chance to be involved.

Wouldn't she have to press charges?

No, they can go forward without her, but they would need a much stronger case. That video is about as strong as it gets. Unfortunately, he got the "hey, you play football!" star treatment.

I believe there already was a plea bargain so any prison time is probably out.

Bucky ought to appreciate this. Tim Graham reported on WEDG this AM Kim Pegula will probably be the principal owner and make a majority of the ownership decisions.

http://stationcaster.com/stations/wedg/media/mp3/_BN__s_Tim_Graham_w__Shredd___Ragan___-1410266483.mp3

Starts around 5:30 Minute Mark

Edited by BRAWNDO

So, does CJ Spiller get the Tyler Myers treatment? Ha. A joke.

Know what will be interesting? Our Sabres owner getting the sort of attention that NFL owners get from national media. Among other things, it occurs to me, this will help raise the Sabres profile.

It's a great day to be a Buffalo sports fan.

So, does CJ Spiller get the Tyler Myers treatment? Ha. A joke.

Know what will be interesting? Our Sabres owner getting the sort of attention that NFL owners get from national media. Among other things, it occurs to me, this will help raise the Sabres profile.

It's a great day to be a Buffalo sports fan.

I'm very curious to see where things will go now that the teams are official partners. I'm sure they have worked closely together several times in the past, but now they're together 24/7.

I'm very curious to see where things will go now that the teams are official partners. I'm sure they have worked closely together several times in the past, but now they're together 24/7.

You should see the Bills' new third jerseys. Also, they will teach Kyle Williams to skate and put him on Lucic all game.

Edited by Eleven

I think the league rushes this through in an attempt to change the headlines.

On a related note: How happy do you think the NCAA and PSU are that all this happened yesterday.

Yes and very.

Also, Kevin Sylvester with Mark Kelso, mornings at 10am.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.