Second Round Playoff Thread

Eleven

Remember earlier this year after he got suspended and people called Thornton a class act?

If the league ever wants to be deemed credible, the carte Blanche they let certain teams and players have is a complete joke. Until I see the antics addresses by men, acting like adults, instead of ignored, under punished; I'll assume the fix is in and all games are intentionally influenced by the officials. I don't know what other conclusion I could come to.

If the league ever wants to be deemed credible, the carte Blanche they let certain teams and players have is a complete joke. Until I see the antics addresses by men, acting like adults, instead of ignored, under punished; I'll assume the fix is in and all games are intentionally influenced by the officials. I don't know what other conclusion I could come to.

Is this because of that water spraying thing? Cuz, my brain is telling me I should be irate about that, but my hockey heart says, "That is F'n awesome!"

Is this because of that water spraying thing? Cuz, my brain is telling me I should be irate about that, but my hockey heart says, "That is F'n awesome!"

It's what I was talking about, yes. It wasn't the worst thing in the world, but it certainly was bush league and something a so called class act player wouldn't do.

Be healed my children.....be healed....

This is always more fun when you have the lyrics to "Sympathy for the Devil" in your head while you're listening.

I know, I have permanently changed some of you now.

Saturday night we were with a group and watching the end of the Habs-Bruins game. I watched so many uncalled penalties it was disgusting (no news I know). Then the Ducks/Kings came on and immediately I saw the same actions but this time with penalties. Then, last night, I watched more garbage occur in the Rags/Pens game.

The NHL does itself a major disservice by allowing some of the crap they do. Perhaps they think they are doing okay if the fans get ticked off as they'll show more passion. At some point, fans just give up, especially if your team gets screwed by a non-call, etc.

Just call the flippin' game and move on.

Right before 2004 I was getting to the point where I was going to stop watching the NHL because of all the garbage going on in the playoffs. The strike came and I decided I would watch some more because things changed. It's getting back to that point again for me.

It's what I was talking about, yes. It wasn't the worst thing in the world, but it certainly was bush league and something a so called class act player wouldn't do.

Even bruins fans say it wash bush league, and are fed up with thornton, but that is just because he isn't up to NHL top class standard on 4th line duty anymore.

they can probably let him go and Oilers or Islanders will give him a two year deal.

Very good article about Crosby from ex NHL Ref Paul Stewart on Hockey Lies And Trash: http://www.hockeybuz...-Lead/196/60011

He actually is one of few people who i enjoy reading on that piece of garbage, but mostly because i get bored at work nowadays

I'm assuming good things?

Well, for the majority of posters here, yes. Good things. Horrible ###### to the right of Tuuuuka from Krug leads to a tap in for the Habs. Then Bergeron wins a face off clean to Lucic in the O zone and Milan completely fanned on a slapshot for beginners.

I actually need boston to win this then lose in the Cup final to either Minnesota, Chicago or LA so I can make some coin.

Edit: b,o,n,e,r is censored?

Edited by ubkev

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.