DLDT: NHL Draft Lottery Edition

Hoss

That'll make Murray get that forward. I may be happier now.

I agree. With Ekblad off the board, we will get either Bennett or Reinhart. We have plenty of excellent D prospects. We need stud forwards so Ennis and Hodgson can get off the top line someday and be more effective. Depth.

What is unbelievable about it. We just completed one of the worse seasons in NHL history. If this was 2015 we would have fans in utter disbelief right now. Put together the best damn team possible and play hockey. Whatever happens happens. Enough of this draft lottery crap.

Anyone in utter disbelief would lack a basic understanding of elementary mathematics. Both the 2014 and 2015 drafts aren't about one single player, I don't know how many times it needs to be said.

Edited by Claude_Verret

What is unbelievable about it. We just completed one of the worse seasons in NHL history. If this was 2015 we would have fans in utter disbelief right now. Put together the best damn team possible and play hockey. Whatever happens happens. Enough of this draft lottery crap.

Yup, let's go. I don't feel like watching crap hockey on that level again. We need to show improvement. If we fail and are ranked 30th than fine but no more D'Agostini's and John Scott's and Ville Leino's bring in some real players.

Ekblad

Reinhart

Bennett

Draistil

Dal colle

Ritchie

Ehlers

Virtanen

Kapenen

Fluery

Thanks. Interesting that Nylander isn't in there...wonder if teams are really concerned about his frame.

Anyone in utter disbelief would lack a basic understanding of elementary mathematics. Both the 2014 and 2015 drafts aren't about one single player, I don't know how many times it needs to be said.

To quote Josh Brolin in the crappy Wall Street sequel: More.

But none of them are legitimate anchor dmen. Ekblad might not be either, but Gudbranson is the only high pick of the d they have and he doesn't look special in any way.

They still have Kulikov and Matheson. If I were a Panthers fan I would have no problem taking another top defensive prospect.

Either way, I'd be happy with Ekblad or Bennett.

Yes, next year I'm okay w/ #1 or 2. But not giving ourselves the chance at #1 is wrong given the path we've taken to date.

Ironic that he suggests putting the best team together possible but doesn't want the best going players possible.

And you do that how? Oh yeah over pay for 3rd liners like Ott, make him the C, and all your worries are over. We need more talent and we won't get enough through fa.

I will be disappointed if we don't end up with Reinhart. Point blank.

I have watched so much of he and Bennett. I let Bennett grow on me over time, but I still can't put him near Reinhart. Reinhart has the type of game that always has a positive impact on every game. Bennett is risky and his defensive game is still shaky at best.

I will be disappointed if we don't end up with Reinhart. Point blank.

I have watched so much of he and Bennett. I let Bennett grow on me over time, but I still can't put him near Reinhart. Reinhart has the type of game that always has a positive impact on every game. Bennett is risky and his defensive game is still shaky at best.

I think if we want reinhart we will get him. Florida has great young centers. Could use a winger like bennett(he can play there) or ekblad on defense.

Also I wonder if they do take ekblad, if we can get the islanders to trade with us to #2 so they can draft ekblad and we can get a forward. That is if they believe we will definitely draft ekblad at 2 if he's there. They may b content to call our bluff and take ekblad or draisaitl though

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.