DLDT: NHL Draft Lottery Edition

Hoss

Do they actually show anything besides which team won (since nothing else matters)?

They set up a stack of 14 (will be 13 this year) envelopes and then announce who has the picks in descending order from 14 (13 this year) to 1.

If they get from 13-3 and no team has moved then they'll skip the number 2 envelop and announce who has the first pick. If they're going through the order and a team isn't called then you know that team won the lottery.

By the way, there aren't 1,000 balls bouncing around...

The lottery system actually just has fourteen balls bouncing around. Then four balls come out which creates a combination. That combination is then matched with a combination that a team already had assigned to them. The higher your percentage, the more combinations you have.

I still like my cow idea better.

I've always favored the midget battle royal idea. Put 14 of them in the ring and the last one standing gets the top pick. Or we could simplify your idea a bit and go with the poo flinging monkey and a dart board.

I actually have a game of thrones video for this...

I've always favored the midget battle royal idea. Put 14 of them in the ring and the last one standing gets the top pick. Or we could simplify your idea a bit and go with the poo flinging monkey and a dart board.

Something like this?

http://www.ast.leeds...jh/BBC_NEWS.htm

NBCSN Live Extra will stream it: http://stream.nbcsports.com/liveextra/

Your provider has to carry NBCSN and you'll need to log in to your provider account for access.

Got it, thanks :thumbsup:

Edited by WildCard

Something like this?

http://www.ast.leeds...jh/BBC_NEWS.htm

You know, I should be surprised by this, but I realize since the government took 50% of the commission it was fine. I'm going to have to ask my Cambodian friend what he thinks of this even though it's old news.

Edited by ROC Sabres

You know, I should be surprised by this, but I realize since the government took 50% of the commission it was fine. I'm going to have to ask my Cambodian friend what he thinks of this even though it's old news.

I'm pretty sure it's fake, but it always makes for a good story at the bars

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.