DLDT: NHL Draft Lottery Edition

Hoss

Atleast someone outside the top 5 didn't win, I wouldn't want to pick sixth this year. As Bob said there is a consensus top 5 so either we get dal colle or another possible ball in the mcdavid lottery

Edited by Derrico

Atleast someone outside the top 5 didn't win, I wouldn't want to pick sixth this year. As Bob said there is a consensus top 5 so either we get dal colle or another possible ball in the mcdavid lottery

This was probably my biggest fear so that is great that they get either 2 in the top 5 or another ball for next year...

Atleast someone outside I the top 5 didn't win, I wouldn't want to pick sixth this year. As Bob said there is a consensus top 5 so either we get dal colle or another possible ball in the mcdavid lottery

I agree. At the end of the day I am some how okay with this. There isn't a consensus at the top and now the spotlight is somewhat off of us. Could end up helping us out idk but I am not really upset because of this.

Florida has drafted D in the first round three of the last five years.

But none of them are legitimate anchor dmen. Ekblad might not be either, but Gudbranson is the only high pick of the d they have and he doesn't look special in any way.

Unbelievable.

What is unbelievable about it. We just completed one of the worse seasons in NHL history. If this was 2015 we would have fans in utter disbelief right now. Put together the best damn team possible and play hockey. Whatever happens happens. Enough of this draft lottery crap.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.