Thank you

jmurphy8475

Amen. As long as we're giving out Thank You's, I've been looking for the right thread to extend a special thank you to everyone on this board that stuck it out through this season, both frequent posters and lurkers alike. I know the season was rough, but we always found things to discuss, from OT's to GD threads (made by the now world famous 26CB) and I look forward everyday to coming on here to talk about it. Again, thanks to you all, looking forward to an off-season and one more year of poor play (hopefully)

Amen. As long as we're giving out Thank You's, I've been looking for the right thread to extend a special thank you to everyone on this board that stuck it out through this season, both frequent posters and lurkers alike. I know the season was rough, but we always found things to discuss, from OT's to GD threads (made by the now world famous 26CB) and I look forward everyday to coming on here to talk about it. Again, thanks to you all, looking forward to an off-season and one more year of poor play (hopefully)

Agree wholeheartly with this. It will be interesting to watch the increase in numbers of posters once they start winning again. To all the stalwarts who have been here since the beginning and those who joined later, thank you for providing valuable insights, I tilt my hat to all of you.

Agree wholeheartly with this. It will be interesting to watch the increase in numbers of posters once they start winning again. To all the stalwarts who have been here since the beginning and those who joined later, thank you for providing valuable insights, I tilt my hat to all of you.

Thought i saw the same amount of people i saw every year posting, atleast no one noticeable for me dropped off this year. All good fans thanks. :clapping:

Favorite Roby story: A guy with his kid handed Roby paper and pen, and asked for his autograph. The guy said just sign it "Hachet Face". Roby took the pen and stuck it in the guy's cheek as the kid watched in disbelief. The pen just stuck there going "Boing!".

What about those of us who have been here for awhile but rarely provide valuable insight? :)

Imagine watching this season, alone, with no one to joke with about tanking, the benefits of losing, the high draft picks and the trading away of key players, or really any of the brighter side of this god awful ###### mess. Imagine the misery.

As much as this is a place for cheering, criticism, banter, discussion, and general ######offery, it's also a support community for battered fans. Your contributions make it.

Thank you, you princes and princesses of Sabre Nation.

You mean me?

Nope me.

Been lurking and reading when I can but like some others I could not watch a full game it's been much better spending the time with my family in evening and nose to grindstone at work.

My hats off to the hard core that stayed the course and still tried to find positives to talk about. Also to the entertaining many pre and post trade spaculations that caused some rousing debate.

Hoping for nothing but up from here. Go Blues.

Hey Duds! You were one who was conspicuously absent. Hope all is well in Pitt.

Imagine watching this season, alone, with no one to joke with about tanking, the benefits of losing, the high draft picks and the trading away of key players, or really any of the brighter side of this god awful ###### mess. Imagine the misery.

As much as this is a place for cheering, criticism, banter, discussion, and general ######offery, it's also a support community for battered fans. Your contributions make it.

Thank you, you princes and princesses of Sabre Nation.

Very nice.

Now that it's all over, I'll shake your hand.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.