Buffalo Bills 2014

WildCard

Yeah, I finally found it, hidden in their schedule. Would it be too hard to have a "results" page? I also found the standings. I will take credit for being half a ######tard.

Teams don't have "results" pages (especially not the Bills because nobody knows how to produce those). White whine, my friend, white whine.

All I did was google "buffalo bills schedule" and then click the little down arrow in the box that appeared on the results page.

I know how to google. I just went to buffalobills.com, which seemed logical. When you click on "schedule," the next game is prominently displayed at the top and the "results" are "below the fold" and easy to miss. OK, too many air quotes.

When you go to sabres.com and click on schedule, it shows the results from the beginning of the season.

I know how to google. I just went to buffalobills.com, which seemed logical. When you click on "schedule," the next game is prominently displayed at the top and the "results" are "below the fold" and easy to miss. OK, too many air quotes.

When you go to sabres.com and click on schedule, it shows the results from the beginning of the season.

Yeah, that's why I never go to the Bills' website. It sux. I wasn't being snarky, just pointing out a shortcut.

Edited by Eleven

So, does this storm guarantee that when we do eventually get a new stadium, it won't be a dome? I mean, what dome is capable of supporting 6 feet of snow?

Guarantees the opposite. It'll be, at least, a retractable roof. I'm sure they've got designs that'll hold up.

Guarantees the opposite. It'll be, at least, a retractable roof. I'm sure they've got designs that'll hold up.

I'm sure they do, but are they cost prohibitive? I have to believe that if they didn't put one in the Stadium where 2 New York teams play, there is no way that Buffalo gets a covered stadium. I hope they don't. Is it really that much of an inconvenience to wait a couple of hours (or even a day) to watch our team lose?

As far as stealing resources to make the game happen, if I was stuck at home because of snow, I would wish there was a Bills game on to watch.

I'd posted this in the thread about possibly canceling the Sabres' last game, but here makes more sense... will the Ralph be ready by Sunday?

http://www.wgr550.co....php?pid=440878

It would make sense for game to be moved to Monday or Tuesday, I cannot see them getting the stadium cleared for Sunday, especially with another 1 to 2 feet expected.

I think it's been decades since a dome was put on a new NFL stadium, it's not a thing people do anymore, unless you meant roof in general?

"Domes" are a thing of the past, although since 2006 there's been 3 stadiums with retractable roofs, Dallas, Indianapolis and Arizona, While you are right, they're not the typical "domed stadium, it's pretty much the same thing IMO. Since that time only 2 open air stadiums have been built, New Jersey and San Diego. I would prefer an open air stadium, but if Buffalo is to ever host a Super Bowl, I'd think the chances are much greater with a roof.

You're comparing three first round picks to two first round picks.

I'm comparing the relevant components to a hypothetical trade at this draft. It no longer matters that we used two firsts on Watkins, and it certainly doesn't matter from the perspective of the team we would hypothetically trade with.

http://bills.buffalonews.com/2014/11/19/marrones-outdated-approach-undermines-bills-potential/

Aaron Williams is sick of Marrone's ######. You know he's not the only one, either.

“It’s been too many times where ... we don’t take chances,” Williams told Jay Skurski of The News. “I feel like teams around this league, the reason why they’re successful most times is because they do take chances and they are confident about their defense going out there and making three stops at midfield, even, heck at the 20-yard line."

“I encourage Coach to be aggressive and just believe in the defense,” Williams said. “I tell myself this and I joke about it, but sometimes I really mean it. I feel like if we can’t make a fourth-and-1, we shouldn’t be able to win that game. Fourth-and-1 is literally just taking one step.”

Freaking Goodell, cancel the game already so they can use the labor and machines in Orchard Park. This is ridiculous. One team can't practice, the other can't fly in. It's a game. Cancel it, then OBD can use their machines and manpower to help people out.

Yep, the irrelevance this game carries in terms of the NFL standings should be reason enough alone to postpone it now without even considering the more important public safety concerns.

Yep, the irrelevance this game carries in terms of the NFL standings should be reason enough alone to postpone it now without even considering the more important public safety concerns.

The options are: move to Mon or Tues... move to neutral site (maybe a team on a bye week) ... or move to Giants stadium (Giants don't play until 830p) ... or shovel like crazy