Buffalo Bills 2014

WildCard

It's a culture of losers. I don't know where the problem stems from, so get rid of everyone!

Fire EVERYONE and put an ad in the Buffalo News - "NFL Players wanted - salary commensurate with experience and ability"

And a second ad - "NFL Team in need of managers and coaches. Serious inquiries only to....."

;)

From his back?

Why would the Bills' pass rush be any more effective in stopping Rogers than it was vs Brady or Rivers?

Is it your convention that a GM should only get one kick at the coaching can, or that just this one in particular should only get one? I disagree in either case, just wondering.

I agree that the Marrone decision by itself is not a fireable offense. For that matter, neither was drafting EJ (although making the EJ pick the only move towards addressing the QB situation during his tenure may have been). I just think Whaley has been an integral part of a front office that has not produced an acceptable team for an extended period of time, that a culture change is sorely needed, and that it has to include getting rid of Whaley and Brandon.

So who's our quarterback next year? Do we stick with the dynamic duo Orton and EJ, does Orton leave, do we take a shot at Bradford or Hoyer or someone like that? Any quarterbacks that might slip into the second round?

Bleh.

:(

Bills can still trade up into the mid first to grab a QB. I'd like for a 1st or 2nd rounder, a vet, and EJ to be competing for the job in camp.

What is it? Mid November? That's about average for the first "next year" thought. <_<

https://twitter.com/...322562785513472

Fire Marrone right now. He thought that with 9 minutes left in the game, if we punted that each team would have 3 possessions. I'm hoping he just misspoke because that makes no sense.

His tone in answering the second question. Wow.

Edited by qwksndmonster

https://twitter.com/...322562785513472

Fire Marrone right now. He thought that with 9 minutes left in the game, if we punted that each team would have 3 possessions. I'm hoping he just misspoke because that makes no sense.

His tone in answering the second question. Wow.

They had two possessions in the first half if you don't count the kneel down.

Why would the Bills' pass rush be any more effective in stopping Rogers than it was vs Brady or Rivers?

I agree that the Marrone decision by itself is not a fireable offense. For that matter, neither was drafting EJ (although making the EJ pick the only move towards addressing the QB situation during his tenure may have been). I just think Whaley has been an integral part of a front office that has not produced an acceptable team for an extended period of time, that a culture change is sorely needed, and that it has to include getting rid of Whaley and Brandon.

Fair enough. For whatever it's worth, I'm with you on Rodgers--he's going to shred us, especially of we're busy running for the bus.

Whaley...If a man A)doesn't bother looking at game film of his #1 draft choice QB

or B) Ignores what everyone else including his old coach or anyone

with eyesight who watched FSU said about EJ -yet till goes ahead

and cripples the franchise with that pick....

needs to go

So 2 first round picks thrown in the garbage and still no QB:Wasting our best D line in 50 yrs.

-

Whaley...If a man A)doesn't bother looking at game film of his #1 draft choice QB

needs to go

So 2 first round picks thrown in the garbage and still no QB:Wasting our best D line in 50 yrs.

-

3 first round picks, actually

This team has the potential to have a serious passing game. EJ is not the guy to handle it. Orton is not the one to blame the losses on, if it weren't for him the Bills would have been 3-6 coming into the game. Draft a pocket QB, let him spend a year under Orton next year and invest in an offensive line.

I think the season could still be salvagable right now had they not insisted in believing Spiller was the answer early in the year.

Edited by JJFIVEOH

needs to go

-

Not even close.

I understand the frustration but there is absolutely no reason to get rid of good people as long as the right person is brought to steer the ship. This change the culture thing is a bunch of crap. I have quickly soured on Marrone but there is no reason that Whaley and Brandon can't stay on and do the jobs that I believe both of them are more then capable of doing. I remember when Ralph was blasted for promoting a former scout from the USFL to run the ship. It took him a couple of years and he almost traded Kelly's rights but he ended up going pretty well. It's amazing how a few star players can make everyone look like geniuses

I understand the frustration but there is absolutely no reason to get rid of good people as long as the right person is brought to steer the ship. This change the culture thing is a bunch of crap. I have quickly soured on Marrone but there is no reason that Whaley and Brandon can't stay on and do the jobs that I believe both of them are more then capable of doing. I remember when Ralph was blasted for promoting a former scout from the USFL to run the ship. It took him a couple of years and he almost traded Kelly's rights but he ended up going pretty well. It's amazing how a few star players can make everyone look like geniuses

It is a culture thing. Period. I'm sick of hearing "new era" when really it's just a change of a few lug nuts. 15 years. Things haven't gotten better. Wash it out and bring in an entirely new regime of people. No leftovers. Don't let guys who were part of the problem try to fix it.

Don't pussyfoot around like you did with the Sabres. New blood.

Edited by Tankalicious

I agree, it doesn't need to change completely. Fix what's broken and move on. They've been 'changing the culture' for years now and apparently it doesn't work.