Buffalo Bills 2014

WildCard

I hate that episode.

I hate that show

no idea if anyone has said it yet........ but I am going to say it even if it has been said..... Orton = Fitzpatrick

I am ok with him being elsewhere next season. Fanboi TPegs best not hand him a Fitzmagic contract extension.

I'm not sure he's that "good"

Hate to rain on the parade of joy and ebullience, but..... the Vikings aren't a very good team and the Bills barely squeaked out a win. At Home. With the 12th Man and everything. I wouldn't start buying playoff tickets quite yet.

Just like New England barely squeaking out a win at home against the Jets on thursday. A win is a win in this league. Take it and run.

no idea if anyone has said it yet........ but I am going to say it even if it has been said..... Orton = Fitzpatrick

I am ok with him being elsewhere next season. Fanboi TPegs best not hand him a Fitzmagic contract extension.

Somebody hide all the pens on Terry!

Orton is better than Fitz and will probably be the starter next year as well. There is no way they hand out an extension because even though Orton is good enough to get this team to the playoffs, the Bills need to find their future starter via trade or draft. If Orton plays just like the way he has in his first 3 games, I am fine with it (especially if these idiots ever figure out how horrible their guards are). Trade Kyle Williams for a LEGIT starting guard. Stephan Charles already proved he can step in and not miss a beat. I love Kyle but this is a move a serious GM would make if they want to take a run at the division THIS year.

Given what we know about EJ's decision-making, the safe assumption is that he'd settle for a completed pass for a gain of 7 on 4th and 20.

Stick for Orton for now and hope a QB with potential falls to us in the 2nd or 3rd come May.

...and draft a QB in the 1st or 2nd round every GD year until we are sure we've got the right guy.

With a $7 Million cap hit I don't expect to see Orton next season, unless he continues to play as he has been and the Bills make the postseason, which I don't expect either. I'm not bashing Orton, but we have seen the best of Orton in the past 3 weeks, we have not seen the worst of Orton. If (when) that does come, we'll see the reason he's been nothing more than a 10 year journeyman. Both the victory this past week and the victory against the Lions were saved by Sammy Watkins making great plays on throws well behind him that would/could of been ints. ending the game.

I am for Orton being the starter for the remainder of the year because with such a young receiving corp, a veteran QB is needed and Manuel needs the time on the bench to get focused on what it's going to take to be a successful starter.

No can someone summarize what's going on?

http://sittinginspiltink.com/2014/10/19/turtleboysports-sinks-his-own-ship/

Basically, D-Bag Pats fan comes to Buffalo, acts like a sicko at the Ralph in order to get material for a blog making fun of Bills fans. Bills fans get mad, figure out he's a gat danged SCHOOL TEACHER and expose him, forcing him to scramble and try to take down everything.