Buffalo Bills 2014

WildCard

I dont think the run run pass formula is playing scared. It literally what we do lol

Any coach with an ounce of ability sees what the jets are giving and take it. They were doing that with the deep pass. The Jets took that away by bringing pressure so they have decided to run head first into the D. This isn't rocket surgery.

Any coach with an ounce of ability sees what the jets are giving and take it. They were doing that with the deep pass. The Jets took that away by bringing pressure so they have decided to run head first into the D. This isn't rocket surgery.

I agree, but Im just saying i think it has more to do with being brain dead than playing safe lol

I hate Hackett so much if I'm Jim Shwartz

I'd go all buddy ryan kevin Gilbride on his ass

I agree, but Im just saying i think it has more to do with being brain dead than playing safe lol

I think the lack of intelligence is leading to the conservatism

Why is this so obvious to us but professional NFL football coaches are still struggling to grasp this concept?

Most of them are stuck with a mentality from the 1950s. It's rampant throughout the NFL. Just when your team isn't that good, it stands out a lot more. I don't think the Bills are very good. Average at best.

Was that so hard Nate? Only took 3 quarters to figure it out.