Buffalo Bills 2014

WildCard

What's the bad calls?

I saw a PI on Watkins not called and roughing the passer flag picked up against us

There were 2 PIs against Watkins that should have been called. Again, It's the complete inconsistency and bias that I have a problem with.

To add on, Mario has been held every single play this season.

But that doesn't get called on anyone so I don't have a problem with it. We hold plenty, too.

There were 2 PIs against Watkins that should have been called. Again, It's the complete inconsistency and bias that I have a problem with.

So it's a league wide conspiracy to ensure no matter who the Bills play, they get more penalties called on them? Do they hold meetings to discuss this topic, send out a memo or snap chat about it?

So it's a league wide conspiracy to ensure no matter who the Bills play, they get more penalties called on them? Do they hold meetings to discuss this topic, send out a memo or snap chat about it?

We've been over this. Last weeks call on Hughes confirmed for me what I already knew. Refs don't always call what they see happen. They call what they think they see happen. They bring all their biases with them to the game. If they think a team is good then they see certain play a certain way. If the know a team is terrible (ie, the Bills) the they see a play in a different way. You can't tell me that a new ref (which there are a lot of this year) who is making 70K a year doesn't get starstruck by being on the feild with the great Tom Brady and give that team the benefit of the doubt on every one of his calls. Shoot, I think I would probably even do it.