• Pittsburgh Penguins
    • Boston Bruins
    • Montreal Canadiens
    • Washington Capitals
    • Tampa Bay Lightening
    • Toronto Maple Leafs
    • Ottawa Senators
    • Other

Is Tyler Ennis on the move? Back after a two week layoff, plays well and now sitting because of general soreness? Or is he being punished for scoring a goal and helping them win?

Thought definitely crossed my mind.

Not the first or last conclusion I'll be jumping to in the next week.

Is Tyler Ennis on the move? Back after a two week layoff, plays well and now sitting because of general soreness? Or is he being punished for scoring a goal and helping them win?

Thought definitely crossed my mind.

Not the first or last conclusion I'll be jumping to in the next week.

I will be surprised if they trade Ennis.

Bottom line is that he isn't expensive, he hustles and he has speed and skill on a team whose forward ranks are sorely lacking in both. Also, TN regularly speaks highly of him.

I will be surprised if they trade Ennis.

Bottom line is that he isn't expensive, he hustles and he has speed and skill on a team whose forward ranks are sorely lacking in both. Also, TN regularly speaks highly of him.

Cuts both ways, actually makes him very attractive to other teams. Question is whether he fits into the mold of the type of player PLF and TM want. I would venture to say no.

A lot of talks about Ryan Kesler possibly getting traded. He's the type of player I would love this team to have, but we don't have what Vancouver would want. I don't see Vancouver actually rebuilding and moving vets for prospects until the Sedin's are gone.

A lot of talks about Ryan Kesler possibly getting traded. He's the type of player I would love this team to have, but we don't have what Vancouver would want. I don't see Vancouver actually rebuilding and moving vets for prospects until the Sedin's are gone.

Maybe but there is no combination of players or picks I wouldn't trade for him.

Agreed, I'd give up just about anything

Two firsts next year, with the possibility of losing out on the McDavid sweepstakes? I'd have to think about it long and hard.

Would you give Girgensons and Zadorov for him?

Yes but as you said I don't think that's what couver wants

Would you give Girgensons and Zadorov for him?

Two firsts next year, with the possibility of losing out on the McDavid sweepstakes? I'd have to think about it long and hard.

Yes but as you said I don't think that's what couver wants

Seriously? NO! Those are our Messier and Pronger for the next decade + and the only two untouchables. Take anything but them.

This teams in a lot of trouble and giving up two long term stars for one isn't helping.

I would love Kessel on the Sabres, but the combination of prospects and picks required to get him would be way to high.

Plus with his NTC, I highly doubt he would come here. Now if the Sabres draft McDavid or Eichel next Summer and can maybe sign his Sochi BFF, Patrick Kane that would change things.

It may be unpopular, but given where the Sabres are currently, I don't want them touching Kesler. A center who is about to turn 30 is not what this team needs at the moment, especially if you'd have to spend big to land him.

I absolutely agree with this. He's not the player you add with where the Sabres are at. Also, he hasn't put up top line production in several years...I'm not willing to pay a king's ransom for a 2C who is 30 years old.

Halak saving 36 of 37 doesn't bode well for Miller to St. Louis.

Disclaimer: I don't actually think he can do anything to change the discussions unless he produces that performance in the next two Blues games. Blues aren't worried about now, they're worried about the postseason.

Halak saving 36 of 37 doesn't bode well for Miller to St. Louis.

Disclaimer: I don't actually think he can do anything to change the discussions unless he produces that performance in the next two Blues games. Blues aren't worried about now, they're worried about the postseason.

I don't think any of that matters. Whether they trade him or not has nothing to do with his recent performance or then ext few games

On another note, amid all of the doom and gloom and "trade everyone over 30" sentiment, we already are ranked #2 in the NHL in terms of present prospects in our system according to Hockey's Future: http://www.hockeysfu.../team-rankings/

It may very well be my imagination, but it seems like the Sabres' basket has been full of promising young players for a long time. "Darcy drafts well." What happens to these guys? Maybe it's different this time, but I think the powers that be like to hold the brass ring just out of reach of us — and we keep reaching.

It may very well be my imagination, but it seems like the Sabres' basket has been full of promising young players for a long time. "Darcy drafts well." What happens to these guys? Maybe it's different this time, but I think the powers that be like to hold the brass ring just out of reach of us — and we keep reaching.

our drafts where weak with Reiger. Lots of undersized forwards and never any real scoring prowess.

He made the occasional splash trade but overall his vision for a championship team never really produced, and the time when it did we had to get rid of some of the players that took us there, but those players were not drafted.. players like Breire and Drury

that being said our recent pipeline has improved but it was too late for Reiger, and I don;t think any of us trusted him to be able to complete the transition properly

Edited by ddaryl