The other sports thread

Eleven

Stanton on pace for 324 homers. I say he does it.

Thankfully Jeter didn't just gift wrap him to his former team in the most lopsided trade in the history of sports. I wish my dad was a Dick like all my peers fathers who conveniently started rooting for the Yankees when they got good.

Thankfully Jeter didn't just gift wrap him to his former team in the most lopsided trade in the history of sports. I wish my dad was a Dick like all my peers fathers who conveniently started rooting for the Yankees when they got good.

Seriously, the NHL 94 trade arbitrator would have been like.. Nope...

the red Sox. I mean the mother red Sox. you Alex Cora, you Joe Kelly, you JD Martinez. Just all these guys. I only ask for one thing in life. Red Sox > Yankees. I can't take the insufferable Yankees fans. Just give me this one thing. It's the only thing I ask for. The rest of my life is a miserable mess. I could easily ask for any reparations that would be more worthwhile, better served and more appropriate but none of those things will give me the same satisfaction. Just. One. . Thing.

I mean, the Red Sox ARE the Yankees and have been for almost fifteen years...

I don't care about payroll. A long as dbag Yankees fans are gonna wave their rings in front of me, I will have a bitterness that can't be rivaled. Its an insatiable anger.

That's me at :52 Everytime I hear the word yankees

Went to Red Sox V Marlins in Miami. I know I'm getting older but this game made me feel reeeeaaaal old. As soon as I parked, the music coming from the front of the stadium was unbearable. When we got inside, the music was even worse. Like rock concert volume. What's the point? I couldn't talk to my wife at all until the walk up music stopped and at that point I kinda want to watch the game. I really didn't understand the point of their game presentation.

Went to Red Sox V Marlins in Miami. I know I'm getting older but this game made me feel reeeeaaaal old. As soon as I parked, the music coming from the front of the stadium was unbearable. When we got inside, the music was even worse. Like rock concert volume. What's the point? I couldn't talk to my wife at all until the walk up music stopped and at that point I kinda want to watch the game. I really didn't understand the point of their game presentation.

That park is an abomination. It was a really, really garbage attempt at turning a ball game into a party/circus level atmosphere with pitbull and other stuff pumping through the entire time. Hell, they have a giant slide/marlin decoration out in center. It looks like Andy Warhol threw up a Carnival Cruise. 

Going to Yankee Stadium and Fenway this summer. Very excited for Fenway actually

NESN commentator on the Sox Ray's game. Arguing that the ball has to be "secure in the glove" of the first baseman. Hey, dick head! Wrong sport. Why is everything about Boston sports the absolute worst?

(For the record, I thought the runner was safe anyway)

###### NESN commentator on the Sox Ray's game. Arguing that the ball has to be "secure in the glove" of the first baseman. Hey, dick head! Wrong sport. Why is everything about Boston sports the absolute worst?

(For the record, I thought the runner was safe anyway)

Did the first baseman make a "baseball move"?