The other sports thread

Eleven

What, did he kick your dog or something?

Nope. I just don't like him. There's probably 100 or more people on my die in a fire wish list ahead of him though. Mostly athletes/coaches/owners who play for Boston teams though, along with Miami and the Dallas Cowboys. A few politicians and other celebrities and public figures as well, along with a just a couple of people I've met in real life, in addition to the idiots on the open road who don't know how to drive.

I used to wish for them to get ass cancer or aids but too many people got a stick up their butt about that turn of phrase so hoping for them to die in a fire is actually me being nice. You're welcome, Sabrespace.

Just one of the all time worst renditions. How on earth did someone let him do that?

Track isn't a sport. We must, as a nation stop treating track stars like real stars. Carl Lewis reminded us of this, and we haven't made the same mistake since. :p

I thought it was pretty desperate of Cora to turn to Kimbrel for 5 outs. That’s a stretch run move. He was serving up meatballs. They’re scared of the Yankees and it’s only May. I love it, sorry Ink :P

I was looking for a reason to stop posting here. Thank you.

I was looking for a reason to stop posting here. Thank you.

I mean, your post above mine had more hashtags than twitter.. I might not be your reason

But in all reality, I’m sure they’ll duke it out all season and it’ll be an epic division battle. You can make fun of Boone for wearing his letterman jacket when it’s 80 degrees. I’ll make fun of Cora for turning to his closer way too early. It’ll even out ;)

Well I guess it needs saying again. ###### the ###### ###### red Sox again. Just ###### suck already. Don't draw me in then act like little retarded babies against the ###### Yankees. ###### you you weak minded pieces of ######.

As a Yankees fan I love this post :P

Red Sox are stacked with some awesome young talent as well. Yankees are just on one of these special runs. But as Yankees fans would say if we were losing these games, it is STILL only May. The thing that I take a way from this 17-1 stretch for the Yankees, is that it is ever so clear how well stacked, and built, this Yankees team is for 2018 and many years ahead. And the same goes for Boston. Amazing how both franchises have done so well grooming some young players. Now we have new names and faces to the rivalry for years to come.

Teams with big $ like Boston and NY are so dangerous when they build from within well and then can dip into the FA market. Toronto, Baltimore and Tampa Bay are probably watching this and saying why bother.

Will be fun to watch as Yankees and Red Sox fans.

Enrico Polazzo or GTFO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYyv8bOHUKg

Edited by (E5)

Well I guess it needs saying again. ###### the ###### ###### red Sox again. Just ###### suck already. Don't draw me in then act like little retarded babies against the ###### Yankees. ###### you you weak minded pieces of ######.

I can't imagine caring this much about a baseball game in early May.