The other sports thread

Eleven

I didn't even know UMBC existed until tonight. This is awesome.

I am by no means a fan of the bouncy-ball, but this is the funniest thing I've seen in awhile.  I actually turned the game on when I saw the score.  You'd think UVA was the 16 seed.  Couldn't happen to a nicer school, either.  

And Cinderella Syracuse continues to stave off midnight.

Between the Zone D & Pres. Obama's picking MSU to win it all, Izzo's crew didn't stand a chance. :p

Great game. Can't recall one so close the full way through. And 3 "jump balls" in the last 2 minutes - strange.

Between the Zone D & Pres. Obama's picking MSU to win it all, Izzo's crew didn't stand a chance. :p

Great game. Can't recall one so close the full way through. And 3 "jump balls" in the last 2 minutes - strange.

That halftime buzzer beater from sparty was pretty crazy too.

I'm confident the Raptors are a better team than the Cavs. I'm also confident I'm not picking against LeBron until the Finals.

LeBron took the Raptors to the wood shed a few nights ago after the Cavs gave up 73 in the first half.

He said that it was not a 'statement game'.  Come on, LeBron.

Rusty Staub dude did this morning. He was 72. I'm old enough to have seen him play in person, albeit at the tail end of his second stint with the Mets.

By all accounts one of the nicest guys ever to walk the face of the earth, and absolutely beloved by two fan bases (Mets/Expos).

Godspeed Le Grand Orange...