Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

When it rains it pours. 

Friend at company I want to work at and have applied to said the CEO loves everything I do but they think I'm too experienced for the job that's available. Which isn't true. So that might still happen.

At the same time, a friend at Marvel is seeing if she can get me in their banks as a cover artist. That would include Star Wars. Squirrel Girl, Spider Gwen and Viv (vision's daughter) are the three they'd want me for. Mainly because of my aerial stuff, believe it or not. And what I'm doing for the NWHL comic books. 

Maybe this drought is coming to an end? Can I do it all? I will sure as hell try. Lord knows I've been working at it. 

When it rains it pours. 

Friend at company I want to work at and have applied to said the CEO loves everything I do but they think I'm too experienced for the job that's available. Which isn't true. So that might still happen.

At the same time, a friend at Marvel is seeing if she can get me in their banks as a cover artist. That would include Star Wars. Squirrel Girl, Spider Gwen and Viv (vision's daughter) are the three they'd want me for. Mainly because of my aerial stuff, believe it or not. And what I'm doing for the NWHL comic books. 

Maybe this drought is coming to an end? Can I do it all? I will sure as hell try. Lord knows I've been working at it. 

C4vKOf2WYAwDLzx.jpg

When it rains it pours.

You got this.

When it rains it pours. 

Can you say bidding war?

When it rains it pours. 

:thumbsup:

OK, they're on the hook. Just reel 'em in. You've got this, kid. :beer:

Seriously, the last time I slept 10 hours straight, I had come off of an operating table.  How is it even possible to sleep ten hours straight as an adult?

I'd be happy if I could consistently get 6hrs straight.  That usually doesn't even happen on weekends for me.

Seriously, the last time I slept 10 hours straight, I had come off of an operating table. How is it even possible to sleep ten hours straight as an adult?

I got skills? If it makes you feel any better, I'll be up at 615 this morning.

In contrast to Woody, I'm back at home from a business trip in southern Cali. The break from the snow was nice, but it is damned nice to be back home.

Hey man, the places are exotic and nice, but I am not hitting much warm weather, better than buffalo but not as great as where you were, cross country trips in the winter to warmth are wonderful. Glad you enjoyed It

I just got an amazing freelance gig starting up next week.

And tonight, one hour ago, on a freaking Saturday night no less st Patrick’s day, I got what is essentially a full time job offer from the marketing firm less than a mile from our apartment. They think I’m over qualified but a friend there said no, you want her. I go for an interview sometime this week.

I’m finally finding my feet again. It won’t be easy juggling all that and my teaching at the studio but I also won’t be facing bankruptcy. And I can contribute again. And get groceries without fear. And my god I’m just crying.

I just got an amazing freelance gig starting up next week.

And tonight, one hour ago, on a freaking Saturday night no less st Patrick’s day, I got what is essentially a full time job offer from the marketing firm less than a mile from our apartment. They think I’m over qualified but a friend there said no, you want her. I go for an interview sometime this week.

I’m finally finding my feet again. It won’t be easy juggling all that and my teaching at the studio but I also won’t be facing bankruptcy. And I can contribute again. And get groceries without fear. And my god I’m just crying.

Comgrats on the good news all around.