Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

Little Caesars is giving out free pizza today until 1 p.m. at participating locations. They promised to do so if a 16 beat a 1 in the NCAA tourney.

http://www.nola.com/dining/index.ssf/2018/04/free_pizza_at_little_caesars_m.html

I like the part about one free pizza per family and if you go with your kids you have to pretend you don't know them. Don't y'all do that anyway?

Sooo, I just accepted a counter offer on a place by Kissing Bridge, if it goes through it will be my first house!!!!

Maybe I can have a separate SS housewarming meet up if anyone is willing to make the drive!

Congrats man! When will you find out?

Bring the nurses and I'm down :beer:

Congrats man! When will you find out?

Bring the nurses and I'm down :beer:

The seller accepted my offer, and now I just wait for legal/inspection to go ok and then I will close! I'll be outta the country for the next 9 days, so I'm hoping to have it all Buttoned up when I'm back

Sooo, I just accepted a counter offer on a place by Kissing Bridge, if it goes through it will be my first house!!!!

Maybe I can have a separate SS housewarming meet up if anyone is willing to make the drive!

Congrats! Over to the Home Ownership thread.

I can't guarantee I can make the drive from Texas. ;)

Congrats, Woody! Pics look amazing. Are you going to stay home enough to enjoy it? :P

Thanks!! Well I need to do some remodeling and etc, soooo after my already booked trips this year, I'm going to have to cut down with bit on travel, not to zero lol, but not every month

Driving across northern States from NYC to Seattle late spring. Stopping off to take family on maid of the mist, then Detroit to see Motown musuem and Hidylberg project, onto Medleine Islands on Lake Superior, then Minneapolis, then Fargo to Mt Rushmore... to Glacier National Park Grande Tetons riding the highway to the sun..., then to Seattle staying on a houseboat.. onto Vancouver with a tour of Puget Sound, then down the Coast camping on the beach in Oregon and horseback riding. Then to Humbolt County and the Redwoods and so see my brother in San Fran with a visit to Alcatraz. Final major stop on way back will be Yellowstone. My wife is a driving fool and we are taking 3.5 weeks to do it! Can’t wait!

Edited by North Buffalo

Hehe, I can always count on you guys to make me chuckle, I mean I'm seeing someone so I wont act on it, but it's still cool

And why do you guys think I travel so much.... As PA, maybe I'm collecting data ;)

I was going to say that isn't your girlfriend minding the new shop and inspection while you are off galivanting?  And, how did she get the short straw?

Edited by N S

So what if they burn an eye out, if I tell them I'm a sabres fan maybe they'll have mercy on me

Seriously, you expect the Hungarians to agree you've already suffered enough? Hah. S'pose you've got a better chance there than it Transylvania w/ the Romanians, but not much better.

That AIN'T the way these movies work, son.

;)

Seriously, you expect the Hungarians to agree you've already suffered enough? Hah. S'pose you've got a better chance there than it Transylvania w/ the Romanians, but not much better.

That AIN'T the way these movies work, son.

;)

Yep, at a minimum you're losing an organ or two.

I won't call you son though since we are roughly the same age. Taro can rock that verbiage cause he's bada$$.

I was going to say that isn't your girlfriend minding the new shop and inspection while you are off galivanting?  And, how did she get the short straw?

I just love that word.  It seems like it's a regional usage because no one I've met here in Texas knows what it means.