Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

Ah coffee,

I try and get whole beans from every country I go to and then grind them up at home and enjoy good stuff. I also have a French press coffee mug that works amazing for good coffee on the go.

Unfortunately, I spend way too much at timmys and always drink crap, the coffee maker in the lounge at work, is just a button you push, and out comes hot coffee, I learned one day that the concoction is just a box of folgers concentrate syrup being mixed with hot water. It was already bad stuff and after seeing that, now it's untouchable.

• 2 weeks later...

I know it's for charity, but the price point seems high.

Wow, they didn't do Rick any favors in the teeth department. He got them fixed up recently too.

I'd prefer it to be $15 bucks, but I might swing the $30. I damn sure am not paying $75 or $150. I want to know what the 5 calls are too.

I'd prefer it to be $15 bucks, but I might swing the $30. I damn sure am not paying $75 or $150. I want to know what the 5 calls are too.

My guess:

1. Top shelf where Momma hides the cookies

2. Someone call a cop!

3. These guys are good, scary good

4. Lalalalalalalalalala Fontaine!

5. He scooooooooooooooooooores!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My guess:

2. Someone call a cop!

If it does any play-specific calls, I think it would be MAYDAY and not Lala.

If it does any play-specific calls, I think it would be MAYDAY and not Lala.

May Day would be a good choice. I would love for there to be a call of him commenting on one of Rob Ray's fights as well. I remember one where Ray just unloaded on someone and RJ made a comment about Ray getting 5 minutes for throwing and the other guy getting 5 minutes just for catching but I can't remember when or who it was against.

My guess:

2. Someone call a cop!

I think those are the ones my bottle opener said.

I bought one last night right before puck drop. It's probably the first piece of Sabres merch I've bought since my Winter Classic jersey from the first one. RJ shines bright through the darkness, the lone unsullied hero. Proceeds going to charity? Count me in. That's a collectible that I actually find worth collecting. 

This video with Chris Chelios and Samuel L. Jackson, language NSFW:

So THAT's where Lindy got the idea to hatchet Luke Adam.

I bought one last night right before puck drop. It's probably the first piece of Sabres merch I've bought since my Winter Classic jersey from the first one. RJ shines bright through the darkness, the lone unsullied hero. Proceeds going to charity? Count me in. That's a collectible that I actually find worth collecting. 

It lights up?! Now I want one.

This is a good example of how a sports team can serve the community and get nice PR in return.