Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

Four years ago, whilst going though a divorce with three kids, our beloved family dog died of basically old age, albeit we were not expecting it. It was a difficult time. 

Flash forward to today. I'm remarried and my wife and youngest daughter and I will go this afternoon to adopt a rescue St. Bernard mix and bring her home to be part of the family.  She's 3 years old, unwanted by a puppy mill in Ohio as she couldn't produce pups. She seems to have a great personality and a lot of potential for growth into a great family pet. It's going to be a lot of work but I believe it will be worth it.  

Awww

Bless you for saving her. Post pics pls 

Four years ago, whilst going though a divorce with three kids, our beloved family dog died of basically old age, albeit we were not expecting it. It was a difficult time.

Flash forward to today. I'm remarried and my wife and youngest daughter and I will go this afternoon to adopt a rescue St. Bernard mix and bring her home to be part of the family. She's 3 years old, unwanted by a puppy mill in Ohio as she couldn't produce pups. She seems to have a great personality and a lot of potential for growth into a great family pet. It's going to be a lot of work but I believe it will be worth it.

My heart just broke of happyness! Yes post pics please. Respect!

Flash forward to today. I'm remarried and my wife and youngest daughter and I will go this afternoon to adopt a rescue St. Bernard mix and bring her home to be part of the family. She's 3 years old, unwanted by a puppy mill in Ohio as she couldn't produce pups. She seems to have a great personality and a lot of potential for growth into a great family pet. It's going to be a lot of work but I believe it will be worth it.

:thumbsup:

Last year I joined a female snowboarding group on Meetup and really had a blast and made some new friends. The main organizer is happy to make others event organizers to share the work (including myself), and since she's pregnant this winter and won't be riding, I wanted to help carry on the torch this season, so I scheduled a happy hour for tonight to meet new members. RSVPs were low and several people dropped out at the last minute (including my friend who was going to co-host), but 4 people did show up and we all got along well enough that we stayed for around 3 hours and a few asked about the next get-together, so I'm calling this one a win. I thought for sure I'd be drinking by myself before giving up and heading home!

:)

I just got an email that the first 2 seasons of the greatest show ever made (Ash vs Evil Dead) are now available to stream on Netflix. Hopefully this increases the awareness and popularity of the show so Starz renews it for seasons 4 and 5 (season 3 starts airing on Sunday, February 25th).

I welcome everyone to watch it. You're welcome in advance.

I just got an email that the first 2 seasons of the greatest show ever made (Ash vs Evil Dead) are now available to stream on Netflix. Hopefully this increases the awareness and popularity of the show so Starz renews it for seasons 4 and 5 (season 3 starts airing on Sunday, February 25th).

I welcome everyone to watch it. You're welcome in advance.

Oh cool, looking forward to checking that out! 

Oh cool, looking forward to checking that out! 

If you enjoyed the movies, you'll love the show. I couldn't have asked for it to be any better than it is other than just more of everything (more seasons, more episodes, longer episodes). It's the perfect blend of horror, gore, and cheesy slap stick comedy.

If you enjoyed the movies, you'll love the show. I couldn't have asked for it to be any better than it is other than just more of everything (more seasons, more episodes, longer episodes). It's the perfect blend of horror, gore, and cheesy slap stick comedy.

I will watch anything with Bruce Campbell. 

I will watch anything with Bruce Campbell. 

Hell yeah. I love all things Bruce Campbell, but this role is his best by far. Distant second for me is his role of Jack Styles in the Jack of All Trades from the year 2000. It really bummed me out when they cancelled that show. He was great as nursing home Elvis in Bubba Hotep as well.

I may reinstate Netflix in part to watch Bruce Campbell.

12523797_823077154469031_79337057_n.jpg?

I loved him in Burn Notice, an underappreciated show in my book. 

Sam Axe was the main draw for that show (for me at least), even though he was a secondary character. They even made a movie about his character. It's in my collection but I'm not 100% sure of the title. I think it was called the Rise and Fall of Sam Axe though.

Sam Axe was the main draw for that show (for me at least), even though he was a secondary character. They even made a movie about his character. It's in my collection but I'm not 100% sure of the title. I think it was called the Rise and Fall of Sam Axe though.

Didn't love the movie, but I did love that character. I could use a re-watch of that show.

Didn't love the movie, but I did love that character. I could use a re-watch of that show.

The movie was alright but the show was pretty good especially after they got settled down and did some character development by season 2. Gabrielle Anwar as Fiona was incredible. Her acting was OK too. Jeffery Donovan was good. Great supporting cast highlighted by Sharon Gless (Cagney from Cagney & Lacey) and rotating villains.  

The movie was alright but the show was pretty good especially after they got settled down and did some character development by season 2. Gabrielle Anwar as Fiona was incredible. Her acting was OK too. Jeffery Donovan was good. Great supporting cast highlighted by Sharon Gless (Cagney from Cagney & Lacey) and rotating villains.  

I'm pretty mad the last season or two on Netflix didn't have the original music or occaisonal titles (as far as I can tell). The titles cracked me up for some reason. My only guess is the last couple seasons were "international versions where they could substitute the local language where needed.

Warped rotors shouldn't be enough to fail a safety inspection, as long as you have enough brake pad (unless the warp is freakin' severe).

I'll be interested to see what they say the pad life is. They gotta be pretty close. 

I'm going to have to do pads and rotors soon anyway, but it's nice to make it through the holidays without needing to do it. 

For the poster who has everything (or nothing). These Sabre Space goggles have a convenient ignore feature that makes offending posts disappear. They also make even the worst take seem interesting and readable. Available in blue and gold tint (you know who you are).

https://www.amazon.ca/Sabre-Space-Shredder-Goggles-Black/dp/B007D263G8

For the poster who has everything (or nothing). These Sabre Space goggles have a convenient ignore feature that makes offending posts disappear. They also make even the worst take seem interesting and readable. Available in blue and gold tint (you know who you are).

https://www.amazon.ca/Sabre-Space-Shredder-Goggles-Black/dp/B007D263G8

:lol:

Did you spend the whole morning just looking for something like that, or did you just get lucky on the first search?