Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

I mostly found out about Twin Peaks from an episode of Psych that spoofed it, so you're not alone.

My first real introduction was from a themed figure drawing night I helped out with. We did a Lynch night, and models were dressed as various Twin Peaks, Eraserhead, and Blue Velvet characters. It was super odd and artsy, and a lot of fun. Kinda felt dumb not knowing all the injokes, gave it a watch. 

I thought they pulled the plug on the revival. :huh:

Nope, back on!

Lynch and Frost are coming back, along with a lot of the cast (No Sheriff Cooper, though :()

My first real introduction was from a themed figure drawing night I helped out with. We did a Lynch night, and models were dressed as various Twin Peaks, Eraserhead, and Blue Velvet characters. It was super odd and artsy, and a lot of fun. Kinda felt dumb not knowing all the injokes, gave it a watch. 

I need to watch more Lynch. Muhollond Drive is on my list. I guess I should actually watch the Twin Peaks movie, too.

Nope, back on!

Lynch and Frost are coming back, along with a lot of the cast (No Sheriff Cooper, though :()

I need to watch more Lynch. Muhollond Drive is on my list. I guess I should actually watch the Twin Peaks movie, too.

Because I can't talk about Twin Peaks without linking this: pinups of the men of Twin Peaks 

http://welcometotwinpeaks.com/inspiration/twin-peaks-men-pin-ups/

and fiiine here's the ladies: http://welcometotwinpeaks.com/inspiration/twin-peaks-pin-ups/

Very cool.  Brought a smile to my face.

Missed the original awesome post, so thanks for quoting.

Very awesome, Inky.

EDIT TO ADD:

Oh my, almost left for the day forgetting to wish our Racer of the Woods a very Happy Birthday.

My tradition lives on, my apologies to any that I missed on the days I have been awol, I'll catch you next time 'round.

Edited by Sabres Fan In NS

In that every press conference ever video, the angry reporter is Burnie Burns.  I love that guy, he wrote Red vs. Blue and voiced the character Church.

Locally, that's clearly Jerry Sullivan. The sad fan-boy reporter is John Vogl. If I had a blog I'd be the blogger looking for a quote to take out of context. Unfortunately, we don't have a hot blonde sideline reporter, just Rob. Chz might come close.

There are religious zealots,… nuclear weapons,… guns,… terrorism,… Taylor Swift,… lots o stuff, etc.

This may finally be what convinces me that we are doomed as a species.

There are religious zealots,… nuclear weapons,… guns,… terrorism,… Taylor Swift,… lots o stuff, etc.

This may finally be what convinces me that we are doomed as a species.

I know, right? Why do you have to turn your back to the scene? Ridiculous.

My furniture was delivered on Monday evening and I've been off all week to unpack.  Place is still a bit of a mess, but getting close and feeling more like home every day.

Oh, and Rocky Mountain National Park is definitely awesome:

post-1683-0-59947900-1446269844_thumb.jpg

post-1683-0-49250700-1446269854_thumb.jpg

post-1683-0-36782500-1446269861_thumb.jpg

My furniture was delivered on Monday evening and I've been off all week to unpack.  Place is still a bit of a mess, but getting close and feeling more like home every day.

Oh, and Rocky Mountain National Park is definitely awesome:

Nice! Where'd you move to, Imust have missed it.