Injury Report: Myers, Ehrhoff and Hecht

spndnchz

Lindy saying today that Ennis might sit out the rest of the year. With the Sabres were they are right now, may not be worth pushing him.

That stinks. They are dying for some zip on offense. OTOH, it will reduce his cost on his RFA contract this summer.

It wasn't a puck.

Not at practice......He did it first crashing into the net, then when he came back it was a game....he was fine until he took a puck to the foot and went off. Then again in practice like you said.

It doesn't add up that a puck hitting him would affect a sprain.....and him being out 3-4 months doesn't add up if in fact they are shelving him for the year.

Ennis is cleared for full contact, no? Any chance he'll play tomorrow? Also, Brad Boyes not on the ice (per SabresBuzz)? Sick supposedly.... Rumors, rumors, rumors...

Gaustad, Regehr, Ennis all out tomorrow per Bill Hoppe.

I suspect Hecht is done... That is a tough way to go. He deserved better.

If he actually suffered a 3rd concussion this season...or even if the symptoms magically re-appeared, I'd certainly hope he just hangs it up. At some point guys just need to be smart and realize concussions aren't like having a bad knee or aching joints later in life, it's a whole different animal. The story a week or so ago on Marc Savard's continuing struggles was just sad.

I suspect Hecht is done... That is a tough way to go. He deserved better.

Not to be crass about it, but I think he would have been an easy trade at the deadline, and would have gotten a big return.

Why not lie about the symptoms like eveyone else. How long did it take for them to admit McNabbs or Tropps concussion.

If he does recover enough to play, his value just plummeted.

Not to be crass about it, ... Why not lie about the symptoms like eveyone else.

Hard to disconnect those two.

Could be a bad time for Hecht to be a UFA. Hopefully he recovers quickly.

And looking at Capgeek it's hard to see the team being able to finish the season without putting someone on LTIR or making a trade to make cap room for more call ups.

Archived