Injury Report: Myers, Ehrhoff and Hecht

spndnchz

No. I think that we only win when we have secondary scoring. Roy represents that secondary scoring. And he's not doing enough of it.

When did 'rolling out 4 lines' and 'secondary scoring' mean two guys, Roy and Stafford, lol. It would be ok if Gerbe, Leino, Boyes and Adam light the lamp a bit more but they all seem to have stopped as well.

When did 'rolling out 4 lines' and 'secondary scoring' mean two guys, Roy and Stafford, lol. It would be ok if Gerbe, Leino, Boyes and Adam light the lamp a bit more but they all seem to have stopped as well.

Sometimes you seem to like to take posters' comments to the extreme. Of course the others you mention represent secondary scoring. I mentioned Roy because at the time that is who the convo was about, and he is the most accomplished scorer of the bunch.

Can we let the 5 day old off topic stuff go and get back to an injury thread?

Sometimes you seem to like to take posters' comments to the extreme. Of course the others you mention represent secondary scoring. I mentioned Roy because at the time that is who the convo was about, and he is the most accomplished scorer of the bunch.

Can we let the 5 day old off topic stuff go and get back to an injury thread?

Sorry didn't mean to attack you, was mentioning that it was funny Roy is pretty much our secondary scoring, a comment on the team, not you! :) The point being Roy does represent a huge amount of our secondary scoring, the others being looked upon for tertiary scoring.

Good to see us getting healthier, back to the thread. I forgot how much we missed Myers at his peak on D.

Sorry didn't mean to attack you, was mentioning that it was funny Roy is pretty much our secondary scoring, a comment on the team, not you! :) The point being Roy does represent a huge amount of our secondary scoring, the others being looked upon for tertiary scoring.

Good to see us getting healthier, back to the thread. I forgot how much we missed Myers at his peak on D.

Well, then I stand corrected. And thoroughly agree ! :blush:

I think someone said it upthread, but I am too lazy to go back and find it: this team and the rink and everything needs an exorcism, a blessing by a holy man/shaman, a positive spell from a witch, something. These injuries are getting ridiculous.

I think someone said it upthread, but I am too lazy to go back and find it: this team and the rink and everything needs an exorcism, a blessing by a holy man/shaman, a positive spell from a witch, something. These injuries are getting ridiculous.

I'll do it. I'm qualified.

I'll do it. I'm qualified.

Please do. I'll bring the holy water.

Karma's a bitch. They put together a great team that came together beautifully in 2005-06 and then they just let it fall apart out of arrogance and incompetence. The hockey gods make a franchise pay a heavy price for that kind of butcher job -- and it's not as simple as writing a few big checks.

A sacrifice is needed. I wonder if they would take Roy and Stafford?

Karma's a bitch. They put together a great team that came together beautifully in 2005-06 and then they just let it fall apart out of arrogance and incompetence. The hockey gods make a franchise pay a heavy price for that kind of butcher job -- and it's not as simple as writing a few big checks.

A sacrifice is needed. I wonder if they would take Roy and Stafford?

This is past karma. This is a full-blown grudge.

But I'm willing to sacrifice Roy/Staff to appease the hockey gods. And for good measure, I'll throw in Darcy and Lindy. Although I think firing Darcy would be enough to get the hockey gods to back off, since he was the one directly responsible for Black Sunday.

This is past karma. This is a full-blown grudge.

But I'm willing to sacrifice Roy/Staff to appease the hockey gods. And for good measure, I'll throw in Darcy and Lindy. Although I think firing Darcy would be enough to get the hockey gods to back off, since he was the one directly responsible for Black Sunday.

I think TG and LQ were the ones directly responsible -- but there's the rub: both of them skated off into the sunset having made huge piles of money on the Sabres. So they destroyed the team AND made out like bandits. No wonder the hockey gods are so PO'd. That debt remains unpaid, and it's been accruing interest at credit-card rates for 4.5 years.

I think TG and LQ were the ones directly responsible -- but there's the rub: both of them skated off into the sunset having made huge piles of money on the Sabres. So they destroyed the team AND made out like bandits. No wonder the hockey gods are so PO'd. That debt remains unpaid, and it's been accruing interest at credit-card rates for 4.5 years.

If that's the case then all we need to do is convince the "hockey gods" to extract their pound of flesh accordingly and leave the Sabres alone.

Sounds like a filing for hockey bankruptcy is in order. Complete with a reorganizing and lottery pick to gain debt forgiveness.

Ultimately, yes. But DR was involved as the GM. I think it's like one of those Stephen King movies where the creature/entity/spirit/demon goes after everyone involved and doesn't stop until it exacts revenge on all who were part of the problem.

If that's the case then all we need to do is convince the "hockey gods" to extract their pound of flesh accordingly and leave the Sabres alone.

The only question is how do the hockey gods get their pound of flesh? They can't go after TG or LQ, and the arena scoreboard has already crashed to the ice once.

Sounds like a filing for hockey bankruptcy is in order. Complete with a reorganizing and lottery pick to gain debt forgiveness.

I like it.

Ultimately, yes. But DR was involved as the GM. I think it's like one of those Stephen King movies where the creature/entity/spirit/demon goes after everyone involved and doesn't stop until it exacts revenge on all who were part of the problem.

GoDD better look out.

Archived