Injury Report: Myers, Ehrhoff and Hecht

spndnchz

Maybe I missed it, but is there any word as to the extent of Ehrhoff's injury? It has be speculated that he will be out 'weeks' but I was wondering if there was any definitive word on his status/injury.

http://forums.sabrespace.com/topic/20613-injury-report-ehrhoff-sekera-leino-myers-ennis-and-stuart/page__view__findpost__p__344609

Rib. Weeks. (that leaves one more week I guess).

Now I had to get The Big Lebowski on Netflix streaming. For once, maybe in fifty tries, Netflix had the movie I wanted to watch.

So that's gotta be about $50 (over months) for this movie rental, and I'm bitching about cable? Guess what's next to go.

Anyway. The dude abides; Ennis and Leino are getting healthy.

Now I had to get The Big Lebowski on Netflix streaming. For once, maybe in fifty tries, Netflix had the movie I wanted to watch.

So that's gotta be about $50 (over months) for this movie rental, and I'm bitching about cable? Guess what's next to go.

Glad to inspire. :D

Breaking Bad, Louie and Dexter are all on Netflix and well worthwhile IMHO.

Here it is, right out of Kass's mouth: http://tonawanda-new...-another-chance

If he's going to bench Myers for performance not up to expectation, he should do the same for Kassian. He should have done the same with 21, too.

Thanks for the link.

I wasn't saying he's been more productive than Ellis (though I'm not too sure he hasn't outside of the stat sheet) just questioning the method of which Lindy chose to send a young rookie with baggage a message.

I like Ellis' effort and all, but I can't bring myself to say Kassian and/or Cody bring any less effort on the ice.

Thanks for the link.

I wasn't saying he's been more productive than Ellis (though I'm not too sure he hasn't outside of the stat sheet) just questioning the method of which Lindy chose to send a young rookie with baggage a message.

I like Ellis' effort and all, but I can't bring myself to say Kassian and/or Cody bring any less effort on the ice.

I agree, and I was puzzled about the benching, too, until I read Hoppe's article. It does make sense to bench the kid for a game or two, although, as others have noted, he could use the ice time in Rochester if he's not going to play here.

Now I had to get The Big Lebowski on Netflix streaming. For once, maybe in fifty tries, Netflix had the movie I wanted to watch. So that's gotta be about $50 (over months) for this movie rental, and I'm bitching about cable? Guess what's next to go. Anyway. The dude abides; Ennis and Leino are getting healthy.

The big lebowski has to be my favourite movie of all time.

Archived