GDT: Stars @ Sabres - Tue Feb 6, 2024, 7:00 pm ET MSG, ESPN+ BSSWX 📺 WGR 📻

Spoonman

Good Day Sabre Spacers!

image.png.cc3e75c91e3575a5b3f240c30a7dedaa.png  @   image.png.ddfec237e985299773186edbf005f4b7.png

30-13-6                                        22-23-4                                                                                     

LAST 10

7-2-1 (W3)                                          6-4 (W2) 

30 pts. / 48 gms.                                      48 pts. / 49 gms.                         

Twinkle, twinkle, little star,How we hate you from afar!
NHL allowed NO GOAL in, Sigh. Again Buffalo ended up poked in eye.....

NO, I will not "get over it", (I went to game 2 in Dallas) the rule used all year was not enforced, will always be NO GOAL.

p.s. I despise the Stars (as I do Cows, and their fugly fans) from up close here in Fort Worth....

• Sabres are currently sitting 25th in the league, with Twinkles 5th.
  • Despite wins going into the break, Sabres continue to Sabre
  • The Boys in Blue need to form up and come out in hyper drive v the Death Star

image.thumb.png.2d4634cb82b00cac261149f01088ca65.png

# MUST WIN

#LETS GO BUFFALO

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 3

Spoonsie, your point total for the Stars do not add up.  I'm a CPA that is not very goodly with the math, but 30 wins and 6 ties does not add up to 30 points.  It's more, eh.

This is going to be a tough one, but I predict a big W - third in a row for the first time in forever.

MUST WIN !!

GO SABRES !!

AVENGE HULL AND THE REST OF THOSE SORRY ASS BASTAGES INCLUDING THE  DAMN NHL AND THE GREAT SATAN RULINGS AND ........... !!

SWORDS !!

• Like (+1) 3

I am ready for hockey. 

Tonight, and the rest of the season, might tell us a something about the maturity of the team and who the leaders really are. 

Long layoff, two key players out.  Will they show up and play good hockey at home?  The fans need a lift with the Bills season finished. 

For any other team, this coaching staff would be coaching for their jobs. 

Read the BN article about Benson filling in for Quinn.   That is a lot to put on an 18 year old.  

{shakes head, decides not to rant, and presses submit reply button}

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Pimlach said:

I am ready for hockey. 

Tonight, and the rest of the season, might tell us a something about the maturity of the team and who the leaders really are. 

Long layoff, two key players out.  Will they show up and play good hockey at home?  The fans need a lift with the Bills season finished. 

For any other team, this coaching staff would be coaching for their jobs. 

Read the BN article about Benson filling in for Quinn.   That is a lot to put on an 18 year old.  

{shakes head, decides not to rant, and presses submit reply button}

Nothing about the rest of the season matters. We saw who hardly anyone thought they were and I won't let em off the hook!

Are we going to do this again? "Well, they finished really strong."

8 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

Nothing about the rest of the season matters. We saw who hardly anyone thought they were and I won't let em off the hook!

Are we going to do this again? "Well, they finished really strong."

The one thing that might matter is how the coaching staff looks.  Maybe that gets changed over the summer.

Not holding my breath.

Within this WGR link is coach DG doing his weekly segment. It is approximately 13 minutes long. He talked about the injury to Samuelsson and Quinn. At a little past the halfway point he gave an explanation of his thinking when assembling the lines. He gave an explanation of why he split Tuch and Tage. He wanted to create multiple lines so the other teams matchups are more favorable against our other lines. 

https://www.audacy.com/wgr550/authors/jeremy-and-joe-show

• Like (+1) 1

I forgot that you existed
And I thought that it would kill me, but it didn't
And it was so nice
So peaceful and quiet
I forgot that you existed
It isn't love, it isn't hate, it's just indifference

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.