GDT: Bruins @ Sabres - Nov 14, 2023 - 7:00pm, MSG/ESPN+📺WGR📻

LGR4GM

• LGR4GM changed the title to GDT: Bruins @ Sabres - Nov 14, 2023 - 7:00pm, MSG/ESPN+📺WGR📻

We’ve got to stop neutering the offense in favor of a more ‘complimentary’ style of play, it’s your strong suit and things don’t seem to be working with the play style you’re trying to force. Got to change it before the season gets away from us and it’s another wasted year. 

Oh wait, this is the Sabres not the Bills 

Go Sabres

• Haha (+1) 2

6 hours ago, Doohickie said:

Sabres rally around their spiritual leader and captain in his thousandth NHL game and ragdoll the Bruins, 8-3.  Hat trick by Peterka, goals from Cozens (2), Tage, Skinner and Johnson.

Looking at @Doohickie’s profile pic, I often wonder who is speaking .... the Chicken or the man.

TODAY….THE CHICKEN!!!

Edited by Spoonman

This will be one of those games where the Boston announcers jinx it. Boston has one of the best PKs in the league and Buffalo one of the worst PPs. This Sabres PP looks completely inept they'll say. Boom, a random deflection off a Bruins' skate and then another snipe later and Buffalo gets 2 PPGs and an ENG to win it.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

Congratulations to Kyle, 1000 games is not easy.

Tough test, show us what you are made of Sabres.

I want to see wins, every game. This is not possible but at the very least I want to be entertained. That is achieved by providing an effort for most of the 60 minutes to compete with your opponent. This has happened far too little this season, make it happen tonight.

Let’s go Buffalo!

Edited by French Collection

8 minutes ago, French Collection said:

Congratulations to Kyle, 100 games is not easy.

Tough test, show us what you are made of Sabres.

I want to see wins, every game. This is not possible but at the very least I want to be entertained. That is achieved by providing an effort for most of the 60 minutes to compete with your opponent. This has happened far too little this season, make it happen tonight.

Let’s go Buffalo!

Pssst … 1,000 😎

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.