GDT: Canadiens @ Sabres, 7pm 10/27/22, msg wgr

LGR4GM

7 minutes ago, Contempt said:

So Audacy won't let me listen to WGR which means I don't listen to their ads which costs them revenue, but I can listen to TSN 690 no problem. Makes total sense.

I listened to the entire road trip on the oppositions' radio feed.  Dumb.  Dumb.  Dumb.  Dumb.  Dumb.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I'm not the one with the hockey cliches.

They were chasing. It’s not that the puck just seemed to always go to the Montreal player. It’s that the Sabres were not getting to the puck first. There should not have even been a shot there if the Sabres had hustled more. That’s not puck luck and it is not a cliche.

Edited by SwampD

13 minutes ago, Marvin said:

I wish the league would increase the regular season to 84 games.  I don't like that we play 2 divisional opponents only 3 times.

They could schedule it better. If they did just home and home for the Western conference (32 games), then same for the other division in one’s own conference - for Sabres, would be Met division (16 games), that leaves 34 games. They could play every team in their division 4 times (28 games) and then either rotate the other 6 games with the 8 teams in the Metro each year, or do an additional home and home with 3 teams in the Met and rotate through the 8 teams over 3 yrs. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.