GDT: Canadiens @ Sabres, 7pm 10/27/22, msg wgr

LGR4GM

Just now, Spoonman said:

Question: So I have noticed this year, but not asked, is the technology showing the different ads on boards, like the yellow 1st down line in football, or are the boards electronic somehow (they take such a beating thinking the former)?

There's a whole thread about it.  They're projected on in post production.  The arena doesn't see them.

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Only about 10K tickets sold for the next couple games.

One of the top things I want in Buffalo sports is for the Arena to be a lot more filled up for home Sabres games.  I, however, rarely go to a  game myself so I can't complain that loudly about it.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LGR4GM said:

I agree though, we should play our division more. 4 times a season seems correct. 

4 games against each division opponent (as long as you are keeping the hybrid division playoff format)

2 games (one home, one away) vs every other team, regardless of conference.  76 games per season.

• Like (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.