Buffalo Bills 2022-23

spndnchz

Again, stop wasting time trying to find a magic RB when the entire issue is that the offensive line isn't very good. Nick Chubb wouldn't look good behind that line and on Sunday it may have cost us our QB1 for a few weeks or the entire season. Cook, Hines, Moss are all RB that are not going to be good behind the line and all 3 of them are assets that could have been used to make the line better. Just short sighted on Beane and McDermott's part and honestly the continued insistence that they need to waste valuable assets on RB has started to make me question McDermott and Beane. 

Leslie Frazier is the least adaptable coordinator I may have ever seen. From 13 seconds to now, he has no answers when a team can beat his nickel defense, none. He just keeps sending them out again and again and they keep getting beat the same ways over and over. We should have blitzed the crap out of the Jets but nope gotta stick with that 4 man rush no matter what. 

The Bills on Sunday looked like a team, from the coaches on down to the players and the waterboy, that bought into their own hype. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Gatorman0519 said:

If it was torn they would know. Super painful. But even a mild sprain and he’s probably out 2-4 weeks which probably derails the season as a number one seed. Might not even win the division. 

I think this is probably right. They’ll be a wild card in that event - hopefully.

4 hours ago, LGR4GM said:

Again, stop wasting time trying to find a magic RB when the entire issue is that the offensive line isn't very good.

Preach. Allen's otherworldly athleticism (and sometimes quick decision making) can make the O-line look serviceable. But it's a bottom 10 unit, easily.

• Agree 1

The truth is that if Allen doesn’t throw those Ints early, the Bills roll through the Jets.  That said losing Milano and two all-pro safeties is more than any D can handle.  As I’ve said before, Frazier doesn’t know how to adjust when a team can run the football.  Milano and the all-pro safeties cover up many of the issues with Frazier’s 4-2-5 scheme.  

It also doesn’t help that 3 key players on the O-Line have been out or banged up for most of the season in Boettger, Doyle and Brown.  That kills the depth.  Beane should have found some help for the line at the deadline.  

• Agree 1

On 11/8/2022 at 12:42 PM, That Aud Smell said:

Preach. Allen's otherworldly athleticism (and sometimes quick decision making) can make the O-line look serviceable. But it's a bottom 10 unit, easily.

+1. when your O-line has the advantage of the D being spread all over the field trying to defend passing, a QB that'll run around almost anyone, and the occasional run, they'll look a lot better than one that needs to rely on inside runs and a stable QB pocket.

46 minutes ago, ubkev said:

Tre White has been off of IR for how many weeks now? He's done right? No use in hoping he'll come back? And if he does he'll be definitely NOT Tre White? Or am I being dramatic?

I don't know where you get that. Isn't he expected to play today?