Buffalo Bills 2022-23

spndnchz

2 minutes ago, calti said:

Allen is really a barely above avg QB if you factor in the inexplicably dumb plays.

Im concerned about concussion hx.

Dude…. dude…. Bills left 6 points by going for it on 4th down in this game.  6 points!  That’s all on McDermott.  Buffalo kicks the field goals it’s a completely different game.  Allen is much more than a barely above avg qb.  Did you actually watch the game?  Have you honestly watched any of Josh Allen before today?  Just wow.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

OBJ wouldnt make any difference...not with the horrendous coaching and decision making. I have ZERO confidence in this team. How do you lose that game???

Time for Buffalonians and Bills fans worldwide to get a life and not have to watch this junkball

2 minutes ago, DarthEbriate said:

Still over a minute left... they didn't need to start taking shots at the end zone. 

If that's a Super Bowl preview, I'm all for it. Two 0-4 franchises, each trying to outdo each other for pain. That would be entertaining.

SB preview..thats a good one

3 minutes ago, GoPre said:

Dude…. dude…. Bills left 6 points by going for it on 4th down in this game.  6 points!  That’s all on McDermott.  Buffalo kicks the field goals it’s a completely different game.  Allen is much more than a barely above avg qb.  Did you actually watch the game?  Have you honestly watched any of Josh Allen before today?  Just wow.  

Josh made a flurry of impossibly dumb decisions.Yes he was also brilliant at times. 

I hate my addiction to Buffalo sports lol... It is hard to believe either of these teams will ever win a Championship.  Last year was our chance and terrible coaching choked it away. In all seriousness I have agreed with Cowherds assessment all along.  Too JA dependent.  He does dumb things at times.  The Bills need an offensive wizard as head coach who can develop the running game and O-Line. Imagine Kyle Shanahan with this team?  Or the Miami coach? Instead McDermott makes inexplicably dumb decisions over and over.

Edited by Gatorman0519

3 minutes ago, Gatorman0519 said:

I hate my addiction to Buffalo sports lol... It is hard to believe either of these teams will ever win a Championship.  Last year was our chance and terrible coaching choked it away. In all seriousness I have agreed with Cowherds assessment all along.  Too JA dependent.  He does dumb things at times.  The Bills need an offensive wizard as head coach who can develop the running game and O-Line. Imagine Kyle Shanahan with this team?  Or the Miami coach? Instead McDermott makes inexplicably dumb decisions over and over.

The Bills ..to be politically correct..should be renamed to Buffalo 44 13s

I see we are all in fine Buffalo Sports moods about now 😀

So they lost a couple in a row, meh, we should all be used to it. Sad the road for the AFC playoffs most likely won't come through Buffalo, but, if you want a sure thing, then build a sure thing. Until then, enjoy whatever ride the Bills give us, because right now, they're the only show in town. 

Edited by Scottysabres

Get back on track next week.  Playing the Browns.  Miami on a bye.  Jets-Patriots.

Josh needs to figure out what's changed in the past three games.  Throwing right at defenders.

I didn't mind McDermott being aggressive, even though I wouldn't have.  A pick being run way out of the end zone made it much worse than turning it over on downs really deep.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, carpandean said:

Perspective:

They were 6-3 last year through nine, too. 

Even dropped to 7-6. 

At the end, they finished 11-6 and were still 13 seconds (or a coin flip) from going to hosting the AFC Championship game.

...time for people to do something else on a sunday...this is not healthy

4 minutes ago, carpandean said:

Perspective:

Even dropped to 7-6. 

At the end, they finished 11-6 and were still 13 seconds (or a coin flip) from going to hosting the AFC Championship game.

With that roster they should have been better. Same with this year. Underachieving. That’s on coaching. 

24 minutes ago, calti said:

The Bills ..to be politically correct..should be renamed to Buffalo 44 13s

6 minutes ago, calti said:

...time for people to do something else on a sunday...this is not healthy

And blocked. You stroll into the Bills thread to shitpost while ppl wanna talk about the game, no time for that. 

6 minutes ago, carpandean said:

Perspective:

Even dropped to 7-6. 

Josh never looked this bad last year (I think). I don’t care that he ran the length of the field. Those two interceptions in the EZ were,… I don’t even know what they were so baffling.

1 minute ago, Gatorman0519 said:

With that roster they should have been better. Same with this year. Underachieving. That’s on coaching. 

Why TF was our defensive back trying to catch the ball on a fourth *****in down?! Just punch it away you *****in moron.

The Bills had that game won three different time and crapped their pants. I’m glad they lost in OT.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

Starting to think the Sabres have a better shot at the playoffs than the Bills this year.

My son said at the end of the KC game last year, "I am afraid this was our chance and this team will never get that close again".  He may be right.  The Jets and Fins, in the first half of the season at least, have eclipsed us. And they both have a cakewalk schedule.

Edited by Gatorman0519
  • Like (+1) 1

Daboll is turning out to be quite the coach.  He is doing well with a trash can roster.  And now that he is gone, the old mistake prone JA is back.  Might not be a coincidence.  This is not hard to solve.  JA needs to take what is given to him, stop trying to be the hero every play, and we need to develop a serious NFL level running game.  The OT interception might of been his worst ever.  There was no need to force it in the endzone on a 2 and 10.  Take the underneath stuff for 5-8 yards and stay in the game.  

1 hour ago, carpandean said:

Perspective:

Even dropped to 7-6. 

Last year they won their Super Bowl early against KC and then went into a near death spiral. Sounds familiar.