Buffalo Bills 2022-23

spndnchz

On 10/23/2022 at 6:38 PM, K-9 said:

I said at the beginning of the season that I’d never count Rodgers out regardless of his receivers. He’s been making receivers since he came into the league. But when I watch him this year, it looks like more than a problem with his receivers;  it looks like Rodgers is having issues as well. He just doesn’t look right.

Father Time is undefeated.  When players suffer an age related decline it is often sudden and jarring, not slow and steady.  They tend to just fall off a cliff quickly.

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, inkman said:

Don’t think I’ve ever seen anything like this. All WNYers knew Nate Hackett sucked balls. All they had to do was ask.  

Was Karl hacked? Or is he mad about his fantasy team sucking?

This just seems so out of place. Some retired 71 year old basketball coach opining on NFL coaches.  Wut?

10 minutes ago, Taro T said:

What part of what he said is incorrect?

Fine, but what makes him think he’s the authority on coaching prowess of other sports? It’s just odd.  

I’m not defending the job Hackett has done. Maybe Russ is just cooked and that’s all there is to be said. 

I just find it weird that Karl would tweet his thoughts like that. 

28 minutes ago, Porous Five Hole said:

Fine, but what makes him think he’s the authority on coaching prowess of other sports? It’s just odd.  

I’m not defending the job Hackett has done. Maybe Russ is just cooked and that’s all there is to be said. 

Maybe, just like everybody else that has seen Hackett's offenses in action, he thought it was a terrible hire and, as a fan of the Donkeys, the debacle against the Jests was the final straw?

Don't know & don't really care why he made the tweet.  But, he isn't wrong about Hackett being awful.  He could be wrong about there being anybody that's able to get Wilson back to his old form.  Don't know & don't care about that either. ;)

7 hours ago, Porous Five Hole said:

What makes any of us authority?

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, matter2003 said:

Father Time is undefeated.  When players suffer an age related decline it is often sudden and jarring, not slow and steady.  They tend to just fall off a cliff quickly.

Rodgers (and Green Bay's front office) still think they're hanging out in the sky after running off the edge, but they'll make it to the other side if they don't look down.

But quite soon they'll just be that coyote cloud of dust at the bottom of the canyon.

That said, the Sabres game in Seattle is why I will watch the game in its entirety. There's always hope that a team might no-show.

So there was this pic on the White Stephen A. Smith Facebook page where it appeared that Denver Broncos quarterback Russell Wilson and his wife were praying in a church. His wife had her hands up about half way in the air. Then I saw this comment:

“She is doing something the refs never have to during Russels games.”

Edited by FogBat

4 hours ago, #freejame said:
4 hours ago, inkman said:

I just feel bad for the tattoo artist that had to sit 12 inches from his brown eye 

You strike me as the kind of guy who tongue punches the dark star. Maybe that’s what this artist is into as well. 

You have to admit, Inky, you asked for that.  😄

• Agree 1