Buffalo Bills 2022-23

spndnchz

2 hours ago, Buffalonill said:

***** wide receivers ***** suck !!!!

I said at the beginning of the season that I’d never count Rodgers out regardless of his receivers. He’s been making receivers since he came into the league. But when I watch him this year, it looks like more than a problem with his receivers;  it looks like Rodgers is having issues as well. He just doesn’t look right.

26 minutes ago, K-9 said:

I said at the beginning of the season that I’d never count Rodgers out regardless of his receivers. He’s been making receivers since he came into the league. But when I watch him this year, it looks like more than a problem with his receivers;  it looks like Rodgers is having issues as well. He just doesn’t look right.

Check my post last page. Defenses are dictating to Rodgers now and he simply doesn't trust rookies (which are his best receivers this year at getting open -- not yet at catching the ball [he didn't trust Davante Adams as a rookie either]) and he's got a makeshift line because of injuries/reshuffling. And his legs are gone. The offense should be running through Aaron Jones, but it's the ARod show and he's washed up. . But the Packers went and extended him anyway so the soonest they can cut him is after the 2023-24 season.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Taro T said:

Why does your GM want to kill Rodgers?  Understand that he's a jerk

You answered your own question.

I enjoy watching him lose almost as much as I enjoyed watching Marino lose.

****, it's delicious.  It is the exception to the rule that @ubkev articulated; I can watch non-Bills games if that record stinker Rodgers is losing them.

Edited by Eleven

Unrepentent Packers fan says: (Note: The Packers were leading at halftime and ran the ball 12 times. Granted, no, it wasn't working well, but it was keeping the defense honest to their assignments and... leading at halftime.)

His schtick is a little tiring but my dad likes him and sent me the link. And... as Bills fans you'll enjoy this, too:

• Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, K-9 said:

Beyond his problem with his receivers he's also playing behind a makeshift OL that is forcing him to get rid of the ball quicker than any other qb. He's playing with the realization that he doesn't have much of a chance to succeed. 

16 hours ago, ubkev said:

I'm not sure how anyone watches the NFL when the Bills aren't playing. 

God, this sucks.

The 2nd half of that Steelers-Dolphins game was a lesson in futility.  Just awful football.  Steelers DBs with at least four dropped interceptions and there were more 3-and-outs than Jim at a whorehouse ...

american-pie-jim-chambre.jpg

1 hour ago, carpandean said:

The 2nd half of that Steelers-Dolphins game was a lesson in futility.  Just awful football.  Steelers DBs with at least four dropped interceptions and there were more 3-and-outs than Jim at a whorehouse ...

american-pie-jim-chambre.jpg

Hey... you doin' charts this year?

1 hour ago, SwampD said:

Thank God for Tom they are getting divorced. One more surgery and he would end up looking like Voldemort.

I don't know if anyone goes to AMC theaters, but they play an ad before the movie with Nicole Kidman looking about as plastic as humanly possible.  Yeah, he looks like that.

2 minutes ago, Eleven said:

What I have learned tonight:  Some drug called Jardience makes people who are commercial stereotypes of old and/or brown happy, and also makes a dog jump through a hoop.  That dog ran through it like three times!

What I have learned tonight: 14 NFL teams (44 percent of the league) are currently averaging 1 or fewer passing TD’s per game & I can also confirm what Tony Romo alluded to on his last Bills telecast…Josh Allen is an alien. And he’s our alien. Thank god. 

• Agree 1

^

I see that chart indicating that the Bills O-line is shmokay at pass protection, which, with 17 at QB, is most likely good enough. And then they're poor with the run blocking, which makes sense. That said, I was encouraged by the KC game - the run game showed up. 

Anyway, I agree that getting a good O-lineman would be their best move ahead of the trade deadline.

On 10/23/2022 at 2:24 PM, ubkev said:

I'm not sure how anyone watches the NFL when the Bills aren't playing. 

God, this sucks.

I made a similar comment to my wife on Sunday as we had no choice but to watch the Falcons (and Red Zone).  So many lousy teams in the NFL right now.  Even “good” teams like the NYG (NJG actually) and Dallas are un-watchable.

KC, Buffalo and even Philly are playing a better brand of football right now.  I hate to give props to Philly, as I loath all Philly teams, but I saw Hurts a ton in college and I’m not surprised he is succeeding in the NFL.