GDT : Sunday, March 6th - Kings @ Sabres. 1pm ET

SwampD

Good thing this year is about experimenting & development. We need consistent scoring - we are either 1-2 goals or 5 for stretches. Toker didn’t cost Sabres this game.

1 minute ago, Claude Balls said:

10 goals the last two games, goose egg today. And pull the goalie again down 2 with 20 seconds left. Brilliant!!!

Read my mind - Great minds you know……

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Spoonman said:

Good thing this year is about experimenting & development. We need consistent scoring - we are either 1-2 goals or 5 for stretches. Toker didn’t cost Sabres this game.

That’s why I was glad we were developing Hinostroza with the goalie pulled 

• Haha (+1) 3

When a team plays the trap, you should be allowed to slew foot everyone of them. Honestly it makes the game so freaking boring.

Sabres were sloppy but not terrible for the most part. But thanks to refs and Kings pretending it was a game in 1994 it became a boring affair.

And I hope that bas**** traitor Petersen gets hit by a dude riding a bike

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Thorny said:

“Overall, a VERY GOOD game played by the Sabres here this afternoon”

Lol shut up Ray 

Just can't help being ex Sabre homer in his analysis. Overall ex players aren't good at it but apparently teams love it.

27 minutes ago, Radar said:

Just can't help being ex Sabre homer in his analysis. Overall ex players aren't good at it but apparently teams love it.

When the team is paying you, there's gonna be reaches like that.  I doubt most people would go full negative mode in they were in Rob's shoes. 

56 minutes ago, North Buffalo said:

Yeh but Eakin had so many give aways and brutal clearing attempts and blown rush passes any push at the end was irrelevant

There was one shift where Eakin gave the puck away twice then got it and missed a 3 foot pass to Hinostroza for a 3rd give away.

I wonder if Eakin is playing because teams are looking at him for the playoffs.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.