GDT - Bruins at Sabres - November 24, 2021 - 7:00 PM (EST) - MSG and WGR

Sabres Fan in NS

44 minutes ago, sabresouth said:

Our sons is a manual as well. Definitely helped with his speeding problem. Hasn't gotten a ticket since he's had it. Couple of years now.

My feeling is that it's a lot more fun to drive a slow car fast, than to drive a fast car slow.

Edited by The Ghost of Yuri
  • Like (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, Indabuff said:

Is that drinking your face off cuz the Bruins are steamrolling us?

I require no such prerequisite 

2 hours ago, Sabel79 said:

This has been scientifically proven: 

Kinda mesmerizing 

Kinda sounds like Tom Waits

Edited by inkman
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Going to be on the road during the game. Hoping my ESPN app works and I'm not under the Bruins blackout.

I’ve learned recently that a vpn will fool the ESPN app.  

6 hours ago, Brawndo said:

So do we think Eichel’s wing was a positive place for Dahlin’s and Mitts’ development?  Or was it kinda dank and stagnant under there?

3 hours ago, PerreaultForever said:

So the Bruins can't score. They play good D but they are getting little from Hall and the other guys they picked up and basically have no scoring after the big line. So if you can shut down the perfection line you win. Trouble is last time we didn't shut down the perfection line so this game is on whoever plays against them.

Bruins shouldn't be taking us lightly though as I'm sure Cassidy wasn't happy after the Calgary game. Wouldn't be surprised if they have done some line juggling for this one. Might come down to what we see out of Ullmark. We will definitely need better goaltending than we've seen last couple games to have a chance.

I wonder if Cozens gets a shot at them.  

Punch checking in, on time today.  

Long day of leaf blowing and raking.  Food prep, trips to stores, clean up and set up.  Tomorrow all the little Punch’s come over the give thanks.  Big day. 

Tonight we win.  No holding back.  Let beat beat these freakin’ guys. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.