GDT: Boston @ Buffalo, Friday, October 22, 7 PM ET, WGR, ESPN+

Doohickie

45 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I have both Hulu and ESPN+, but I'm busy till 9:30. Will have to catch it on replay. No one tell me the score.

Do you know if DirecTv NHL hockey package will cover this game? It didn't indicate that it will on the schedule. If not I'll be upset! This is BullShiiit! 

Just now, darksabre said:

The Bruins aren't the big bad boys they used to be. Pretty average goaltending, some aging vets in the forward corps. Good players but no real stars. Decidedly beatable. 

Still hate Marchand more than any player in the league and it’s not close. 

• Like (+1) 5

3 minutes ago, darksabre said:

The Bruins aren't the big bad boys they used to be. Pretty average goaltending, some aging vets in the forward corps. Good players but no real stars. Decidedly beatable. 

This is pretty important unless we want to be aiming for WC 2 every year. Tampa, Florida, Toronto aren't going away. We need to catch boston going forward or we are fighting with the rest of our division and the entire metro save the top 3 for one spot every year. 

24 minutes ago, inkman said:

Which is the whole point of me bringing it up 

This is simply Bullshiit! It is bloody con job. I paid for the hockey Directv hockey package with the expectations to have the ability to watch all the games with them and some games on other not for pay sports stations.  I'm being hustled  by fraudster in pinstriped suits. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, JohnC said:

This is simply Bullshiit! It is bloody con job. I paid for the hockey Directv hockey package with the expectations to have the ability to watch all the games with them and some games on other not for pay sports stations.  I'm being hustled  by fraudster in pinstriped suits. 

Fear! Loathing!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.