Around the NHL 2021-22

Doohickie

6 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

A special kind of jail where your are paid millions not to do anything.

He didn't want to play hockey.  He wanted to make music and clothing. Which is FINE.  But he had to ***** on Buffalo after signing that contract.  What an *****.

Edited by Eleven
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Eleven said:

He didn't want to play hockey.  He wanted to make music and clothing. Which is FINE.  But he had to ***** on Buffalo after signing that contract.  What an *****.

This why I dislike many former Sabres players. No respect for the team, fans or city. Oh but they'll take the money, thank you. Taylor Hall was the latest. 

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

This why I dislike many former Sabres players. No respect for the team, fans or city. Oh but they'll take the money, thank you. Taylor Hall was the latest. 

There is this one guy after Hall...I think his name is John or something.  But yes.  Agreed.

Edited by Eleven
  • Haha (+1) 1

Of course all these scenarios assume there is some way to fix the lottery and that it's actually being done.  I'm not sure I believe that.  (I mean geez, there's no way we would have had #1 OA twice in such a short period if that was the case!)

2 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

Of course all these scenarios assume there is some way to fix the lottery and that it's actually being done.  I'm not sure I believe that.  (I mean geez, there's no way we would have had #1 OA twice in such a short period if that was the case!)

I agree… There’s too many checks and balances and eyes on the situation now… 

Was the Crosby draft fixed? Was the year after that? And how about the year after that? At some point there were too many checks and balances and eyes put in place where fixing a draft was absolutely impossible.

30 minutes ago, triumph_communes said:

Them winning the lottery doesn’t push them above 10th pick. We want them to win it. 

I think it does. The max jump a team can make is ten positions.  So if they finish 13th worst, winning the lottery can vault them to third overall.  

So my understanding is we absolutely do not want them to win either round of the lottery. 

• Thanks (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Porous Five Hole said:

I think it does. The max jump a team can make is ten positions.  So if they finish 13th worst, winning the lottery can vault them to third overall.  

So my understanding is we absolutely do not want them to win either round of the lottery. 

There is a 2.1% chance that they could move into 6 or 7if the season ended today:  https://www.tankathon.com/nhl/pick_odds

Edited by Eleven
  • Thanks (+1) 1