Around the NHL: 2020-2021

WildCard

3 hours ago, Crosschecking said:

This is a bit of a reach on my part, but imagine Boston shipping him off in a package deal similar to a ROR trade 2-3 years from now - and watch the other team be forced to eat a Nick Tahou's Garbage Plate (which is exactly what I feel like when that disaster of a trade made its results known).

What’s wrong with a garbage plate?

• SDS unpinned this topic
1 hour ago, thewookie1 said:

Not sure where I'd put this, but I hope the Sabres give Mitts' brother a flyer as an undrafted free agent. 

omg deja vu, so he can bully one of our newest draft picks in rochester?

13044w.thumb.jpg.0a8f93bfb7894ec78716cdb5396e83fd.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Hank said:

Are you referring to the Habs draft pick? Was he also accused of sexual assault?

He was charged with 'Obscene photography' (I believe thats what the charge was called)

He photographed a girl when they were having sex (consensual) without her knowledge/consent and sent it to players on his team

Most Montreal fans were cool with it because it wasn't 'Rape/murder' and 'Boys will be Boys/What kid didn't get in trouble? Hes a good hockey player and nothing should prevent him from being able to play and make money'.

8 minutes ago, Let's Go B-Lo said:

Yes and no, he was convicted of a different sex crime.

No, he was not convicted of a sex crime. He wasn't even arrested. He was fined for invasion of privacy and defamation when he took a picture of the top of a woman's head while she willingly gave him a ***** and shared it with his teammates. I think what he did was wrong but if you put that on the same level as rape you might want to recalibrate your moral compass. 

37 minutes ago, Hank said:

No, he was not convicted of a sex crime. He wasn't even arrested. He was fined for invasion of privacy and defamation when he took a picture of the top of a woman's head while she willingly gave him a ***** and shared it with his teammates. I think what he did was wrong but if you put that on the same level as rape you might want to recalibrate your moral compass. 

Once she says yes, everything else is fair game, right? He plays sports good so it's cool