Jack Eichel: Trade rumors and speculation

LGR4GM

1 hour ago, PerreaultForever said:

I personally don't get Calgary wanting this deal. They're already good, they play a Sutter brand of hockey which I can't see suiting Jack, a Boston boy ain't going to be happy on the cold prairie, and Tkachuk is loved in that town. I guess they want Eichel vs. McDavid forever??? Seems foolish but I'd love that deal personally. 

I know some people here won't like it, but I'd be ecstatic if our next captain was Tkachuk. A deal like this would change everything. 

If the Tkachuk deal happens, and I can’t see that it will, he would likely not stay past this season.  

6 minutes ago, Let's Go B-Lo said:

That's a lot of spaghetti getting thrown at the wall right there. That might be less plausible than the JFK thing.

That's pretty much what the first reply said.  I just see this Twitter stuff as amusing at this point.  I signed up for Twitter 12 years ago, just started using it mostly to see what's going on with the Eichel trade.  And it's all BS.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Let's Go B-Lo said:

The Blues have a player who wants to be traded, of course they would call Buffalo.  After last time they'd be my first and second call also. 

Tarasenko would make sense to be coming back in terms of money, desire for a trade and swapping damaged goods with money and term left but I don't really see how the Sabres are interested in that or how Tarasenko would be an even remotely happy camper. I also don't really see the Blues being willing to add in the other sorts of pieces that Adams has to be looking for.  Any future picks would almost certainly be low, in terms of prospects who would we be looking at? Bolduc? Neighbours? Kostin? 

I'm on one hand deriding the internet for throwing these things out there, then I'm giving it the time to think about it. I am part of the problem.

If Eichel ends up in Saint Louis with ROR I'll be sick as it be a what could have been situation here. The longer this draws out the more I get angry at the team and player similar to what happened with Mike Peca and Dominik Hasek.

Krebs has to be a part of this deal or I’ll be pretty disappointed. 

The picks will be late which I don’t like. But I feel like we’re starting to draft better so maybe we’ll actually pull an NHL player out of at least one of those picks. 

Edited by Mr. Allen