2021 Buffalo Bills

Brawndo

2 minutes ago, Hoss said:

Unfortunate not to capitalize there and get seven but this team is fun this week. I’d like to see the dline being Heineke down a few times down the stretch here.

Okay Star gets a sack for forcing Heineke out of bounds behind the line so it kind of counts.

5 minutes ago, carpandean said:

After losing to Pittsburgh, I never would have guessed that we'd be a game up on KC after three.

And they were a 1/2 yard away from being up a game on Baltimore as well.  (Or they were putting any pressure at all on Jackson on 4th & 19 away from being a game up on the Crows.)

5 minutes ago, carpandean said:

After losing to Pittsburgh, I never would have guessed that we'd be a game up on KC after three.

And they were a 1/2 yard away from being up a game on Baltimore as well.  (Or they were putting any pressure at all on Jackson on 4th & 19 away from being a game up on the Crows.)

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.