2021 Buffalo Bills

Brawndo

Well that was fun.  This FB video is from the score when the Bills went up 26-0.  They play the Shout song in the bar.  There's a guy with ALS that brings his dog to the bar; you can hear the dog howling with us.  You can actually see the dog howl in this vid from last week.

Edited by Doohickie

1 hour ago, Pimlach said:

The Bills are a well oiled machine.  Funny how one Pegula team can be so competent and the other be the worst team in the league for so long.  They really need to find the right leadership for the Sabres and then fade away.  

Terry recruited football players for high schools. He was/is a power play at PSU football. He felt empowered enough to try and get a PSU assistant the head coaching job at Pitt. "I'm a football guy. People think I'm a hockey guy, but there just happened to be a hockey team for sale first." Almost direct quote. To give the devil his due, just maybe this is his wheelhouse. That, AND he made some good hires and maybe got a little lucky, and reportedly those hires built a firewall of sorts between the owner and them. Meanwhile, back at the waterfront, Terry's a low IQ hockey fan, lowest on this board I'd imagine if he posted here, his resume plateaued in 1990-something when he coached his kid in little guy hockey in Olean. He's in and out of teams, in and out of interest in the Sabres. He's made bad hires and maybe has been unlucky, but no one's THIS unlucky. What explains? Golly gee, I wonder what he's done wrong? And: there's never been a firewall (but hopefully Adams and Karmanos are BUILDING. THAT. WALL.)

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Flashsabre said:

The difference was your blocked field goal for a td was called back, the blocked punt against the Bills was not.

There was zero chance of us   walking away with an L  The quarterbag on the other side can even complete a pass .

Edited by Buffalonill

5 minutes ago, FogBat said:

Something to consider. Plus, that 1991 Washington team won Super Bowl XXVI - against us. So, who knows if this will be our year?

Screenshot_20211003-200743_Chrome.jpg

Thats lovely in all but lets see you do that against the chiefs.

From an outsider i believe they're your new "patriots" that you'll never beat 

3 minutes ago, FogBat said:

Go pound sand.

You guys have beat 3 terrible teams  not even contenders will see what happens next week

4 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

Thats lovely in all but lets see you do that against the chiefs.

From an outsider i believe they're your new "patriots" that you'll never beat 

You guys have beat 3 terrible teams  not even contenders will see what happens next week

Why must you be a dou&*ebag in this thread all the time?  You’re a troll and it is pretty sad. Go spend your time on Packers boards or have been banned from them?

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Flashsabre said:

Why must you be a dou&*ebag in this thread all the time?  You’re a troll and it is pretty sad. Go spend your time on Packers boards or have been banned from them?

The Bills and Chiefs are tied for most points scored in the NFL. Meanwhile, the Bills have given up the fewest points, and the Chiefs have given up the second most points. 

This isn’t last season. Both teams have great offenses, while one has a great defense and the other has a porous D. 

That difference will be on full display next Sunday. Afterwards, that poster will still have lame comments to make. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Flashsabre said:

Ok ?  Sorry for having an opinion 

You guys are great 

4 minutes ago, Andrew Amerk said:

The Bills and Chiefs are tied for most points scored in the NFL. Meanwhile, the Bills have given up the fewest points, and the Chiefs have given up the second most points. 

This isn’t last season. Both teams have great offenses, while one has a great defense and the other has a porous D. 

That difference will be on full display next Sunday. Afterwards, that poster will still have lame comments to make. 

If you guys beat the Chiefs  I'll put you as containers then .   Next week should have playoff atmosphere imo .

Good luck 

Edited by Buffalonill

3 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

Ok ?  Sorry for having an opinion 

You guys are great 

If you guys beat the Chiefs  I'll put you as containers then .   Next week should have playoff atmosphere imo .

Good luck 

Containers it is. 

Fitting word considering the Bills lead the league with a +7 turnover differential, and the Chiefs are 27th with a -3. 

Edited by Andrew Amerk
  • Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Andrew Amerk said:

I'm hoping that we'll get Matt Milano back in time for next week. I can't imagine how painful a hamstring injury is. Having said that, I think you're right about the lame posts that will follow after next Sunday night. There isn't a dime's bit of difference between that troll and a jack@ss.

11 minutes ago, FogBat said:

I'm hoping that we'll get Matt Milano back in time for next week. I can't imagine how painful a hamstring injury is. Having said that, I think you're right about the lame posts that will follow after next Sunday night. There isn't a dime's bit of difference between that troll and a jack@ss.

If Milano can’t play, AJ Klein has been a serviceable fill in. It feels like he’s been good at creating turnovers whenever he’s gotten a chance the last couple seasons. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, PASabreFan said:

Terry recruited football players for high schools. He was/is a power play at PSU football. He felt empowered enough to try and get a PSU assistant the head coaching job at Pitt. "I'm a football guy. People think I'm a hockey guy, but there just happened to be a hockey team for sale first." Almost direct quote. To give the devil his due, just maybe this is his wheelhouse. That, AND he made some good hires and maybe got a little lucky, and reportedly those hires built a firewall of sorts between the owner and them. Meanwhile, back at the waterfront, Terry's a low IQ hockey fan, lowest on this board I'd imagine if he posted here, his resume plateaued in 1990-something when he coached his kid in little guy hockey in Olean. He's in and out of teams, in and out of interest in the Sabres. He's made bad hires and maybe has been unlucky, but no one's THIS unlucky. What explains? Golly gee, I wonder what he's done wrong? And: there's never been a firewall (but hopefully Adams and Karmanos are BUILDING. THAT. WALL.)

The NFL helped Terry with McDermott.  The NFL keeps data bases of coaches and FO personnel.   They don’t like having morbid franchises.  Pegula let Russ Brandon talk him into Rex when McD was available.  After Rex was fired he hired McD. McD brought in his friend Beane and they built the trust that enabled the Firewall.  The NFL embraces Kim too.  They love to leverage the diversity.  They market to everyone.  

The NHL is another animal and a more primitive league.  He and Kim appear to be on their own to wallow.   Maybe they alienated themselves within the league?   The Pegula’s know and trust Adams and his longevity with the Sabres is quite amazing in the Pegula era.  That is why they hired him as GM.  They don’t know or trust anyone else.  If Adams quit it would get interesting there for sure.  

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.