2021 Buffalo Bills

Brawndo

6 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

Monday night with peyton and eli  Is a breath of fresh air hopefully they do this for the playoffs and the Super Bowl please..

They need to advance this to a regular broadcast. Get them off the screen and give full game audio with their commentary and interviews through an audio channel just as a normal broadcast is. Until then it’s unwatchable.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Hoss said:

They need to advance this to a regular broadcast. Get them off the screen and give full game audio with their commentary and interviews through an audio channel just as a normal broadcast is. Until then it’s unwatchable.

Everyone I know loves it. This is some old curmudgeon stuff right here. 

2 hours ago, WildCard said:

I mean it's great but I would still prefer for them to not be 50% of the screen. I want the entertainment they provide but also to watch the game.

Slight exaggeration on how much of the screen they consume but your point is taken.  They could probably find a better way to display them.  

22 hours ago, Taro T said:

If Prescott stays healthy, Jerry's Kids  MAY be playoff caliber.  But, if he breaks again, no, there are no teams in that division that deserve to even be in the discussion though 1 will have to be crowned the tallest midget.

FIFY.

17 hours ago, Andrew Amerk said:

That’s not fresh air. That’s the stench of Papa John’s. 

Yup. Weed and pizza.

On 9/27/2021 at 12:02 PM, Flashsabre said:

Chiefs should be 0-3 right now. They were very lucky to pull it out Week 1.

Andy Reid should be very concerned right now.

On 9/27/2021 at 1:08 PM, nfreeman said:

You're probably right, but they did make the playoffs last year.

By the skin of their teeth IIRC.

58 minutes ago, FogBat said:

Andy Reid should be very concerned right now.

By the skin of their teeth IIRC.

They'll apparently be adding Josh Gordon to the receiving corps, but that does nothing to help that brand new O-line gel.  Adding Gordon seems as likely to cure their ills as adding another place kicker.  The receivers AIN'T the problem Mr. Reid.

51 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Papa Johns is disgusting and calling it pizza is a crime. 

I probably agree with this but for my peeps on a budget, I understand the consumption of there products.  Spending $50 on pizza to feed your family only works for so many people.  I’d also take PJ over Dominoes 8 days a week. It’s amazing that place still exists. 

54 minutes ago, Taro T said:

They'll apparently be adding Josh Gordon to the receiving corps, but that does nothing to help that brand new O-line gel.  Adding Gordon seems as likely to cure their ills as adding another place kicker.  The receivers AIN'T the problem Mr. Reid.

How this guy gets this many chances I'll never know such a overrated player that has done nothing  Since 2013

1 hour ago, inkman said:

I probably agree with this but for my peeps on a budget, I understand the consumption of there products.  Spending $50 on pizza to feed your family only works for so many people.  I’d also take PJ over Dominoes 8 days a week. It’s amazing that place still exists. 

I would get Little Caesars first. 

• Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, LGR4GM said:

Papa Johns is disgusting and calling it pizza is a crime. 

5 hours ago, inkman said:

4 hours ago, LGR4GM said:

I would get Little Caesars first. 

Little Caesars > Papa John > Dominos 

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, inkman said:

Everyone I know loves it. This is some old curmudgeon stuff right here. 

I see a lot of love for it on social media but everyone I know wants them off the screen and wants to be able to hear the game better. I didn’t buy a big tv to have a good portion of it filled by the Mannings during a football game. Being able to see them adds nothing to the game. I love the commentary and interviews, no doubt.

The only thing being able to see them added so far was actually an FCC violation.

13 hours ago, FogBat said:

So, New Jersey has 2 football franchises. Neither of them have won a game yet this season. NYS, OTOH, has 1 franchise, and that team is now 2-1.

I would hate to be a New Jersey fan right now.

And Denver might be the 1st team in history to have a 3-0 record against teams that are a combined 0-9.  There's only 5 winless teams through 3 weeks & the Donkeys got 3 of them.

5 hours ago, Taro T said:

And Denver might be the 1st team in history to have a 3-0 record against teams that are a combined 0-9.  There's only 5 winless teams through 3 weeks & the Donkeys got 3 of them.

Well, see, here's the thing. I go through NJ a lot for work. I reminded some of them how their teams did last year compared to the Bills. Looks like that will happen again this year.

18 hours ago, Hoss said:

I see a lot of love for it on social media but everyone I know wants them off the screen and wants to be able to hear the game better. I didn’t buy a big tv to have a good portion of it filled by the Mannings during a football game. Being able to see them adds nothing to the game. I love the commentary and interviews, no doubt.

The only thing being able to see them added so far was actually an FCC violation.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.