2021 Buffalo Bills

Brawndo

He's the first person in the (checks math) 14 years I've been a member here I've ignored. That says a lot with the trolls of the past like Fire Lindy Ruff Now. This thread was unreadable with every other post being garbage.

Edited by MattPie
  • Thanks (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, MattPie said:

He's the first person in the (checks math) 14 years I've been a member here I've ignored. That says a lot with the trolls of the past like Fire Lindy Ruff Now. This thread was unreadable with every other post being garbage.

Agreed.  It's entertaining in the "he thinks we are laughing with him" type of way.  At this point most people know trolls are insecure and/or angry people that are trying to differentiate themselves because they usually have a horrible (or no) personality.  It's like, dude, nobody care's about what pisses you off about non-thread oriented stuff.  Literally not one person is sitting there thinking about you, ever.  I'll prove it too when he inevitably replies and I don't respond.  The only way to stop a troll is to starve it... 

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, MattPie said:

Same.  No thanks to my fellow users or mods who did not assist me on figuring this out.  

4 hours ago, That Aud Smell said:

Epenesa was a BEAST. What a welcome development. Him + Rousseau (sp?) -- gimme gimme.

Did Basham dress?

He hasn't yet this season.  It worked with Epenesa, so in McBeane we trust.  

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, SHAAAUGHT!!! said:

Agreed.  It's entertaining in the "he thinks we are laughing with him" type of way.  At this point most people know trolls are insecure and/or angry people that are trying to differentiate themselves because they usually have a horrible (or no) personality.  It's like, dude, nobody care's about what pisses you off about non-thread oriented stuff.  Literally not one person is sitting there thinking about you, ever.  I'll prove it too when he inevitably replies and I don't respond.  The only way to stop a troll is to starve it... 

Ok ? Sorry for having a opinion on a football game . Trolling would me saying omg you guys are a horrible team etc .

I have given nothing but postive words to the bills but ok .

Sorry for saying josh allen had a 4 bad games which he did .

15 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

Ok ? Sorry for having a opinion on a football game . Trolling would me saying omg you guys are a horrible team etc .

I have given nothing but postive words to the bills but ok .

Sorry for saying josh allen had a 4 bad games which he did .

This makes me laugh.

It's just such a dick post.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, That Aud Smell said:

Epenesa was a BEAST. What a welcome development. Him + Rousseau (sp?) -- gimme gimme.

Did Basham dress?

You spelled Rousseau correctly! 🎉 

Basham did not dress. Another healthy scratch. Sounds like a similar situation to Epenesa last year: they don’t feel like they need to force him into game action while they have him work to get his body into a place they want him to be playing at as a pro.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, inkman said:

Same.  No thanks to my fellow users or mods who did not assist me on figuring this out.  

He hasn't yet this season.  It worked with Epenesa, so in McBeane we trust.  

2 hours ago, Hoss said:

You spelled Rousseau correctly! 🎉 

Basham did not dress. Another healthy scratch. Sounds like a similar situation to Epenesa last year: they don’t feel like they need to force him into game action while they have him work to get his body into a place they want him to be playing at as a pro.

Who Knows Idk GIF by Dolly Parton

Matt Milano is the highest-rated linebacker in the league through two weeks by fan-favorite publication Pro Football Focus.

Tremaine was given the game ball by McDermott after the game. Coach Clappy recognized him for being the quarterback of a defense that shutout the Fins.

We've got two damn good linebackers. This defense should be good for a long time.

Edited by Hoss
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Hoss said:

Matt Milano is the highest-rated linebacker in the league through two weeks by fan-favorite publication Pro Football Focus.

Tremaine was given the game ball by McDermott after the game. Coach Clappy recognized him for being the quarterback of a defense that shutout the Fins.

We've got two damn good linebackers. This defense should be good for a long time.

And two great safeties in Poyer and Hyde.    Now if we can just get a corner to upgrade Wallace.

Edited by GASabresIUFAN
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

Now if we can just get a corner to upgrade Wallace.

1 hour ago, JujuFish said:

He played much better against the Dolphins, but I'll be surprised if CB and OL don't end up being particular points of emphasis in the offseason.

When a team is structured such that they send QB pressure in waves from its front 4, has 2 very good linebackers, has a top-5 tandem at safety, and a shutdown corner, I'll venture that CB2 is among the very lowest priorities on the defensive side of the ball. If a defense like that is clicking, JAG CB's can look like pro bowlers.

• Like (+1) 2

8 hours ago, That Aud Smell said:

When a team is structured such that they send QB pressure in waves from its front 4, has 2 very good linebackers, has a top-5 tandem at safety, and a shutdown corner, I'll venture that CB2 is among the very lowest priorities on the defensive side of the ball. If a defense like that is clicking, JAG CB's can look like pro bowlers.

Yeah, this is why I expected significant improvement from our defense going into the season. I was and am high on our defensive line potential. Now we just need to see if they can do it against a good o-line.

• Like (+1) 2

12 hours ago, JujuFish said:

He played much better against the Dolphins, but I'll be surprised if CB and OL don't end up being particular points of emphasis in the offseason.

Surprised neither was upgraded last offseason. Wallace is not a number two. They've given him plenty of chances. He was bad in week one. He did a good job baiting on the INT and had a nice breakup earlier, too. I love him as a depth guy.

10 hours ago, That Aud Smell said:

Last year Wallace was picked on regularly when teams needed a quick out from good pressure and coverage. CB2 isn't somewhere I think they want to spend big but I definitely think they'll try to upgrade it. I believe they spoke with Patrick Peterson this offseason before he signed with the Vikings.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Hoss said:

Last year Wallace was picked on regularly when teams needed a quick out from good pressure and coverage. CB2 isn't somewhere I think they want to spend big but I definitely think they'll try to upgrade it. I believe they spoke with Patrick Peterson this offseason before he signed with the Vikings.

More than fair. I just feel like - every NFL team probably has at least one significant weakness on either side of the ball - a hobbled guard who can't really pull, a plodding TE, a linebacker who overreacts and shoots the wrong gaps (ha - a joke). Beane is clever, though. I'm sure he remains on the hunt for CB candidates.

25 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

Spotted this on that other bills message board here .

They foud something on his neck for therapy

4ea0c50e8ca949f283996e3f9330e07d.jpg?w=1

Cupping is often used for nothing more than general soreness for athletes. Many Olympic gold medalists have been spotted with cupping marks mid-performance. Mostly because its practice is completely made up with little to no actual known benefits.

8 hours ago, That Aud Smell said:

More than fair. I just feel like - every NFL team probably has at least one significant weakness on either side of the ball - a hobbled guard who can't really pull, a plodding TE, a linebacker who overreacts and shoots the wrong gaps (ha - a joke). Beane is clever, though. I'm sure he remains on the hunt for CB candidates.

I definitely trust Beane. His main focus last offseason was certainly to just keep the band together which is an interesting approach. I think it should work because this team has the talent to win and cover up a few deficiencies here or there.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.