2021 Buffalo Bills

Brawndo

39 minutes ago, Gatorman0519 said:

Losing Dorsey as well is huge. Massive. McDermott is going to have to find a bright mind to continue Josh’s ascent. We will have a new system now and could be a huge set back. 

I believe that system is called “Josh Allen”.  Not sure what Dorsey is thinking.  He’d be a head coach candidate with Josh, with Daniel Jones he’ll be looking for work in 2 years. 

• Like (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Doesn't seem like that's a done deal yet.  Bills want him as OC too..

Wonder how much the Jints will offer him.  Hopefully not enough.  Really want him bumped up to OC.

If they both offer him the same job, I don't know why he'd choose the Giants over the Bills.

• Like (+1) 2

34 minutes ago, Eleven said:

And they are the same style player.  Keep Diggs.

There is no question about them keeping Diggs, and both are great WRs, but Hill is a very different player from Diggs.  Hill can catch a short one and fly past everyone, as we regretfully saw up close and personal last Sunday.  Diggs' moneymaker is getting open and making the tough catches.

I agree with @Buffalonill that the Bills need the speed element at WR that Hill provides.

5 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

Pegulas’ yacht budget in play again?

The only reason I can imagine for Dorsey to leave Allen is over money.

I would guess it's more of a bird-in-the-hand situation -- i.e. Dorsey can accept the Giants' offer to become OC right now, and the Bills might not have committed to him yet to make him the OC -- although if that's the case, and he is the Bills' top choice, it would be poor management to lose him for taht reason. 

3 minutes ago, nfreeman said:

There is no question about them keeping Diggs, and both are great WRs, but Hill is a very different player from Diggs.  Hill can catch a short one and fly past everyone, as we regretfully saw up close and personal last Sunday.  Diggs' moneymaker is getting open and making the tough catches.

I agree with @Buffalonill that the Bills need the speed element at WR that Hill provides.

I would guess it's more of a bird-in-the-hand situation -- i.e. Dorsey can accept the Giants' offer to become OC right now, and the Bills might not have committed to him yet to make him the OC -- although if that's the case, and he is the Bills' top choice, it would be poor management to lose him for taht reason. 

The guy that tweeted about the Jints wanting Dorsey later tweeted that the Bills are tryingnto get him to stay.

Right now, would say no news is good news.

• Thanks (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, nfreeman said:

Hill can catch a short one and fly past everyone, as we regretfully saw up close and personal last Sunday. 

Diggs can do that too.  But the Bills use Beasley for that, and at 6.1 M for Beasley, he is the more replaceable player.  Diggs can run Reed routes AND Lofton routes.

Edited by Eleven

11 hours ago, LGR4GM said:

Can't believe you would leave Allen for Jones and you won't be calling plays. 

His pay probably just went up 600% and he's now going to be the boss.

For single minded, overly ambitious, completely career obsessed guys like NFL coaches, the power alone is worth the switch.

I don't think it will work out well; I don't see Daboll as HC material.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Kruppstahl said:

His pay probably just went up 600% and he's now going to be the boss.

For single minded, overly ambitious, completely career obsessed guys like NFL coaches, the power alone is worth the switch.

I don't think it will work out well; I don't see Daboll as HC material.

The funny thing is that he’s moving to another state to take the job.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

Sir. Sir! Diggs is an undisputed top tier WR1 in the NFL. However, his proverbial tool box does not contain everything that Hill’s does. Hill’s quickness and speed are unmatched in the NFL right now.

♬♩♬ Anything Hill can do, Diggs can do better...  ♫ ♩

Just kidding.  But I'm happy with Diggs and with the WRs in general.  In fact, there is a surplus.  The Bills don't need Hill, even if his speed is unmatched.  The concerns with this team are elsewhere.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

16 hours ago, The Ghost of Yuri said:

If I find someone is really grinding my gears, I simply put them on Ignore for a while.  The forum software lets you peek at their responses, but doing so gives me a chance to take a deep breath.  A lot of the Sabrespace all-star posters have been on my ignore list; sometimes I just need a break (and I wouldn't be surprised if I've been put on ignore by some of you).  This forum is like living on a submarine and sometimes you just need space.

My ignore list is at a very low level right now (and most of them are people who've been banned anyway).

What's that?  I can't here you.

Wait, let me take you off ignore for a minute.  That's better.

You make a good point.  See you ...

4 hours ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Also, last I checked... Diggs didn't beat a pregnant woman half to death and isn't a total pile of 💩💩💩

Talent sure, but the NFL isn't exactly about high character men. 

Just like Hell’s Angels: When we do right, no one remembers. When we do wrong, no one forgets.

• Sad 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.