Around the NHL: 2021

WildCard

28 minutes ago, freester said:

Why is this guy always being traded?  I thought he was a very good defenseman.

He is about to be a free agent.  He hasn't been able to come to a contract agreement with his team.

He has been traded twice, and he is also a very good defenseman.

4 hours ago, Eleven said:

Before this board gets all "give me all of the defensemen" over Dougie Hamilton:  NO.

He's a grown man who goes by "Dougie."

I'm with Eleven on this one.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

If they get eichel they could be dangerous.

And we are going to do another entry level hire and wonder why we continue to fail. The lesson everyone should learn from the Isles is that a great coach can overcome a less than ideal roster.

6 hours ago, thewookie1 said:

Nah, not interested; he's a winger

If we get a return that ticks all of your boxes this will be the best trade the Sabres make since Stephane Beauregard and Christian Ruuttu chased a weird Czech goalie into town.

Edited by dudacek

12 hours ago, sabremike said:

And we are going to do another entry level hire and wonder why we continue to fail. The lesson everyone should learn from the Isles is that a great coach can overcome a less than ideal roster.

And they'll ***** up the #1 draft pick as well. This organization is so predictable.

• Like (+1) 1

Good to see the Bs suck at something!

https://sports.yahoo.com/cam-neely-gives-honest-disastrous-175705309.html

"Unfortunately for the Bruins, their poor drafting extends beyond 2015. The 2017, 2018 and 2019 draft classes have not produced any regular NHL players, aside from maybe Jeremy Swayman (fourth-round pick in 2017). He could be Boston's starting goalie to begin the 2021-22 season.

The draft is an area the Bruins must improve in ASAP. They have arguably the league's worst prospect pool, and that doesn't paint a pretty picture for the future of the franchise."