COVID-19

Indabuff

1 hour ago, SwampD said:

Over 6k posts in this thread. We've had disagreements in the past. We got past them

It only takes one jackass to piss in the well and ruin it for everyone.

Thanks, Triumph.

That’s how leftists work. If they can’t get their way they burn it all down. Sorry not sorry for ignoring the hilarious identity fallacy Eleven purports, lol

26 minutes ago, triumph_communes said:

That’s how leftists work. If they can’t get their way they burn it all down. Sorry not sorry for ignoring the hilarious identity fallacy Eleven purports, lol

Hi. January 6th calling.

Your smug, all knowing, holier than thou bullsh!t is getting old.

Our problem with you is not your viewpoint, it’s that you’re a dick about it.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, triumph_communes said:

Have to be a dick to deal with leftist *****.  D!cks, pussies, and *****.  I’m not the one calling people terrorists here, that’s you. 

throw up team america GIF

As someone in the gooey purple center, I find you both annoying and y’all ruin it for the rest of us.

Show me where I called anyone a terrorist.

I’m done with you.

I have not visited this thread since it was rightfully moved off the main board.  Looks like that was wise.  Did @Eleven ban anyone yet?  I think the last few posts would be his justification, but anyway.

I will just leave this here ...

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/8/29/israel-offers-covid-booster-vaccine-for-ages-12-and-up

I am not saying anything about it.

• Like (+1) 1

Yeah, easily could have deleted Triumph's last tantrum and moved on with the useful discussion. I don't believe this belongs in Politics, there was useful discussion here and I didn't see much, if any, straight up Politics. Other than Triumph calling everyone that disagrees with his conspiracy theories a leftist, of course.

• Thanks (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doohickie said:

Eh I just put triumph on ignore.  Problem solved.

Problem is that he is often quoted, which ignores your ignore of him, so has that been changed in a recent software update.  It was always a problem in the past. For example, when I had you on ignore forever I just gave up and cancelled the ignore just because you were so often quoted.  You get my point, eh?

😉 (I am trying to insert that winkie thingie here ... damn phone!!)

Edited by New Scotland (NS)

1 hour ago, MattPie said:

Yeah, easily could have deleted Triumph's last tantrum and moved on with the useful discussion. I don't believe this belongs in Politics, there was useful discussion here and I didn't see much, if any, straight up Politics. Other than Triumph calling everyone that disagrees with his conspiracy theories a leftist, of course.

nfreeman moved many posts that were political and every single post by triumph and somebody else was overtly political, or just plain nuts, that nfreeman would have been here day and night moving / deleting stuff.  The thing is there was so much trash in the most recent 25 pages and it was getting worse and worse in general content that I think it had to be moved, even though there was a thread in this club already, which is still here, but not very active.  I had hinted that I thought it should be moved and seems like others voiced that too.  Anyway, the main board is better without this thread there, IMO.

On 8/27/2021 at 7:43 PM, triumph_communes said:

Act like a grownup or be gone.

On 8/27/2021 at 7:50 PM, triumph_communes said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/intelligence-community-releases-covid-origin-report-without-conclusion-on-where-virus-originated

Fed intelligence just gave full merit to the lab leak theory that Eleven would have banned me for for over a year for purporting. Funny how that works. 

At no point did I say I would ban anyone for discussing theories of origin.

On 8/27/2021 at 9:27 PM, triumph_communes said:

Have to be a dick to deal with leftist *****.  D!cks, pussies, and *****.  I’m not the one calling people terrorists here, that’s you. 

throw up team america GIF

Again, act like a grownup or be gone.  I'm not freeman.  I'm not going to allow you to spam a decent thread with a bunch of nonsense just to derail it and get it off of the front page.

Edited by Eleven

23 hours ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

I have not visited this thread since it was rightfully moved off the main board.  Looks like that was wise.  Did @Eleven ban anyone yet?  I think the last few posts would be his justification, but anyway.

I will just leave this here ...

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/8/29/israel-offers-covid-booster-vaccine-for-ages-12-and-up

I am not saying anything about it.

Thank you for the tag.

• Like (+1) 1

A friend has an 11 year old daughter who came home from school sick, basically strep throat symptoms.  Strep test was negative.  They did a Covid test, but the one that takes a couple of days (because they didn't have any of the instant tests).  So now she waits.

• Sad 1

This week it has blown up here at work. One of my employees is quarantined and being tested.  One of the management team went home today with symptoms. A bunch of workers quarantined and getting tested.  Positive test rests in several work groups. 

Went from quiet for months to here we go again in the span of a week.

• Sad 2

5 hours ago, Weave said:

Went from quiet for months to here we go again in the span of a week.

I know several bars and restaurants in Buffalo that are gearing up for another phase of limited service, barriers at the bar and between tables, etc.

(And we wonder why food service workers didn't rush back to their jobs!)

Edited by Eleven
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, North Buffalo said:

NFreeman would love if you stick a hyperlink to this thread in the move announcement  

Commas help tremendously here.

Or is it....  Commas, help tremendously here.

Or maybe..... Commas help tremendously, here.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, sodbuster said:

I wonder if this has more to do with anything that happened Sunday or with outside forces like rising rates or lagging vax rates. There's no way they would have any real data from Sunday, right?

There was zero mask wearing going on in the indoor parts of the stadium. Fans failed the test.

• Thanks (+1) 2