Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
MODO Hockey

GDT: Nashville @ Buffalo; 7:00 pm EDT, 12-12-2019

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, SDS said:

I guess those are t-shirts they put over the top?

I completely misread this as "those t-shirts [are going to] put them over the top" to which, I say: yes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CallawaySabres said:

It's a  rat race for 7 and 8 spot assuming Toronto and Tampa are in 5 and 6 shortly. Need these two points as i really think it's a battle with the Panthers the rest of the way

I would assume Florida over Toronto.  Leafs are a top heavy team that rely too much on their Goaltender playing out of his mind..

If they don't find a back up, i can see Andersen getting hurt or fading down the stretch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Gatorman0519 said:

How is Dahlin in when he hasn’t resumed contact? Unless I missed something. 

He was cleared for contact and fully participated in yesterday's practice. Ralph was iffy on whether he would play, but signs indicate he will.

 

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, dudacek said:

He was cleared for contact and fully participated in yesterday's practice. Ralph was iffy on whether he would play, but signs indicate he will.

 

gotcha thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

While the Sabres marketing teams don’t always nail it... I have to give them credit for the t-shirts on the seats. It looks amazing. That was a brilliant idea.

Go Buffalo.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LTS said:

While the Sabres marketing teams don’t always nail it... I have to give them credit for the t-shirts on the seats. It looks amazing. That was a brilliant idea.

Go Buffalo.. 

It does look great. And brightens up the arena. And... as always.... "How will we get all the people to move to Chia Earth?" "Free t-shirts."

Granted, these are only free with admission.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Maybe Bogo needs another hip surgery

He's gotta do the other other hip.

1 hour ago, Brawndo said:

Probably, but the former is true 

I can't disagree.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Leafs and Lightning won't stay down in the WC race for long. It's games like these where Buffalo needs to beat another .500 level team if we want to make the playoffs

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, WildCard said:

The Leafs and Lightning won't stay down in the WC race for long. It's games like these where Buffalo needs to beat another .500 level team if we want to make the playoffs

It's almost like you're saying Edmund Muskie Winona Ryder.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We need to keep posting points so we can float with the WC teams in the metro division.

The team seems to play well in the Golden Jerseys. I'm expecting a big game from our elite center, Johan Larsson tonight. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Mustache of God said:

We need to keep posting points so we can float with the WC teams in the metro division.

The team seems to play well in the Golden Jerseys. I'm expecting a big game from our elite center, Johan Larsson tonight. 

I'm not gonna lie - the whole 50-year uniform is incredible. Sharpest team in the league with that kit.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, SDS said:

I'm not gonna lie - the whole 50-year uniform is incredible. Sharpest team in the league with that kit.

I was able to snag an Eichel version of the Golden Jerseys, looks so good in real life. I've worn it once, when the sabres played the Rangers in MSG earlier this year, which I believe was the start of our terrible November.

Hoping to rock it again vs. Boston on the 27th and get some good luck with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PASabreFan said:

Is that a callback to Jack's drunken callout? @That Aud Smell does Sabres Twitter have any cred with you now?

I'd missed that. If intentional, then well-turned. I'm not so sure, though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Two players on the Preds I'd be interested in acquiring are Smith and Watson. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, WildCard said:

They layered colors to the seats make it looks way better. And how much brighter it is

Didn't the fans demand that the building be painted as it is back in the Ted Black days?!  I agree with you that it looks better Aud style.  

In that photo, look how "flat" the incline of the seats is.  As you go up, you go way back from the ice. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm glad that ullmark is in net, and really glad dahlin will be in tonight. 

Dahlin is one of my favorites on the team 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...