Housley Should Have Until End of December

CallawaySabres

13 minutes ago, darksabre said:

Maybe if it wasn't all somehow intrinsically and inseparably connected... 

Yeah - I really do agree. I didn't place this here just to be insubordinate, or out of laziness.

12 minutes ago, pi2000 said:

You know who I miss?   

Who?

8 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

I started a thread in the appropriate place

2 minutes ago, nfreeman said:

Thanks Liger.

Image result for patting head gif

4 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

I am curious to get back to the OP. I am looking for improvement from this team between now and December and I think that falls directly on the coaching staff. 

fair. have at it, then.

6 hours ago, That Aud Smell said:

Yeah - I really do agree. I didn't place this here just to be insubordinate, or out of laziness.

Yeah. I agree with you here. I’ve had trouble with this on the Bills board. When politics and the sport mix, it seems to me to be fair game. Not everyone agrees with me though. ?‍♂️

• Like (+1) 2

32 minutes ago, Sabel79 said:

At this point I’m of the opinion that Phil should go back to being a fullatime housedad to his adult children and, most importantly, make himself available to lick his wife’s jackboots clean on short notice...

Now that’s funny. I don’t think Phil is the right guy to coach this team. They need someone tough on these players.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Andrew Amerk said:

He survives the season. JBOTT is a patient man and wants to see what he is working with. 

And he needs 164 games to figure that out?

That kind of time is a luxury in professional sports these days, but it could be true.

I have no idea where Pegula is with his ownership of both teams.  We never hear from the guy and he keeps a low profile. 

Phil will not be fired any time soon.  How long is his contract?  I would not be surprised if he gets an extension.

I look at it this way.  Phil was GMJB's first hire, or biggest hire and nearly the first.

The GM is tinkering with the roster to get it to where he wants it.  Phil will be given at least a full season, probably two, once the roster is set the way GMJB wants it.

38 minutes ago, N S said:

Phil will not be fired any time soon.  How long is his contract?  I would not be surprised if he gets an extension.

I look at it this way.  Phil was GMJB's first hire, or biggest hire and nearly the first.

The GM is tinkering with the roster to get it to where he wants it.  Phil will be given at least a full season, probably two, once the roster is set the way GMJB wants it.

Christ, this is depressing. That post read like it's going to take 40 years.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.