2018 NHL Playoffs: Round 1

WildCard

Myers, what a goal.

Last man back and he dekes a guy with the score 0-0.

This is what I dislike about his game.

If his deke doesn't work, it is a breakaway the other way.

Jets totally dominated for large stretches of the game.

Yes Kadri lost control and will pay the price . He was defending a team mate . Got to wonder if Wiggleselbow had accomplished what he intended what the comments would be . It was only Marners good fortune that his head was not smashed into glass and concussed the attempt was certainly there . Kadri clearly mindfully did wrong , but I understand why and so does every Leaf in the room

That was not the time

Still surprised they gave him 3 games though, didn't expect that at all.

Vegas up 2-0. That was a terrific game.

Tell me about it. I was at game 1 and 2 and this team has been very exciting to watch. This is what a team should look like. Great coaching and they use every single player on this roster. Everyone and I mean everyone has played for them this season. If you lived here and know what this teams means to this city you would like them as much as every transplant that has moved here. I’m still a Sabres fan but they are not my number 1 anymore since I no longer live there and have lived in Vegas longer now. I don’t know how far this team will go but everybody here that I know that has come from all other hockey cities and that were fans of other teams now root for the Knights now. As far as Vegas getting the Raiders I don’t want to have anything to do with that team. Will still be a Bills fan and will watch them when they come to Vegas.

Silly me. I see a #88 out there for VGK. Must be a superstar wearing that number, right? Gotta be elite to be wearing a jersey number like that.

Oh. Nate Schmidt. 36 points in 76 games. Not a superstar. Don’t wear that number.

Love Nate Schmidt. Besides being a very personable he has one awesome personality. Plus if you have season seats and have the chance to watch him all season he’s been paired against other teams first lines and has played great. I would almost guarantee that if he played like this on Washington he would have never been exposed. Big fan of Nate Schmidt.

Tell me about it. I was at game 1 and 2 and this team has been very exciting to watch. This is what a team should look like. Great coaching and they use every single player on this roster. Everyone and I mean everyone has played for them this season. If you lived here and know what this teams means to this city you would like them as much as every transplant that has moved here. I’m still a Sabres fan but they are not my number 1 anymore since I no longer live there and have lived in Vegas longer now. I don’t know how far this team will go but everybody here that I know that has come from all other hockey cities and that were fans of other teams now root for the Knights now. As far as Vegas getting the Raiders I don’t want to have anything to do with that team. Will still be a Bills fan and will watch them when they come to Vegas.

Love Nate Schmidt. Besides being a very personable he has one awesome personality. Plus if you have season seats and have the chance to watch him all season he’s been paired against other teams first lines and has played great. I would almost guarantee that if he played like this on Washington he would have never been exposed. Big fan of Nate Schmidt.

He did on Washington, which is why I wanted Sabres to trade for him.  He was young and they couldn't afford to pay him with all the other contracts they had... but you could see the talent.  Gotta disown you... glad your are liking Vegas, but to call them number 1 after being a Sabres fan.... sorry we don't need your kind around here.  Sabres fans are fans through thick and thin... you my friend opitimize the Muffy and Dave snowflake crown... fairweather.....

Hockey heaven in Vegas after 1 year, huh.

Myers with a goal, carrier mentioned non stop on highlights, Kane the hero....and you wonder why we are in hell.

Jets are so fun to watch and hoping for Peg vs Caps

I find the Jets to be way more entertaining than Vegas. Just sayin".

I may have to not watch these playoffs, though. I find I'm just getting angry at how much the Sabres suck.

After watching games 1 & 2, I certainly like his game. Carrier too.

I just grew up with the belief that only the elite players should be wearing sweater numbers like 66, 99, 77, and 88. LOL

After watching games 1 & 2, I certainly like his game. Carrier too.

I just grew up with the belief that only the elite players should be wearing sweater numbers like 66, 99, 77, and 88. LOL

Like this elite player here.

72555158_display_image.jpg

Last man back and he dekes a guy with the score 0-0.

This is what I dislike about his game.

If his deke doesn't work, it is a breakaway the other way.

Jets totally dominated for large stretches of the game.

He had a mate off to his left.