Sabres at Blackhawks, 12/8/2017, 8:30 pm ET

Doohickie

Come on! Where did the rogue GDT go? It was JUST there. We were finally going to have some competition in here, instead of the Soviet-esque state-sponsored thread.

I somehow missed the existing one, and deleted the one I started; I just want to make that clear before the rumors of Pegula put pressure on the mods to eliminate any GDT competition. ;)

I guess all the ice girls are just readying me for the inevitable threads ranking hotness of female winter Olympians. 

I'll probably end up watching tonight since I'll be motionless and sick on the couch and therefore bound by illness and Satan's deathgrip to stare at whatever is put on the TV. Until the first Chelsea Dagger, then I'm puncturing my eardrums with an ice pick. 

Really though

Well this is a good test for us. A win her would be huge for the mentality of this team.

I'm guessing an honest Freudian slip based on Doohickee's ice girls start of the thread.  

I will watch.

Win or lose I want to see if the team can put 2 solid efforts together yet back to back. That will tell me if the Moulson effect has staying power or was a sham

Company Christmas party tonight. Hot waitresses in kilts, Irish pub and free drinks and food takes precedent over watching the Sabres shitt the bed. 

My company "holiday" party was last night, so I guess I have no excuse as to why I can't watch tonight. Although I am curious how your company party is seemingly at The Tilted Kilt or something rather than the generic banquet hall/conference center.

No doubt the Sabres get slaughtered tonight. :bag:

I guess all the ice girls are just readying me for the inevitable threads ranking hotness of female winter Olympians. 

I'll probably end up watching tonight since I'll be motionless and sick on the couch and therefore bound by illness and Satan's deathgrip to stare at whatever is put on the TV. Until the first Chelsea Dagger, then I'm puncturing my eardrums with an ice pick. 

You said we should watch Goon once it snows, and today is our first real snow. So let's watch Goon instead. 

You said we should watch Goon once it snows, and today is our first real snow. So let's watch Goon instead. 

yes

OI4xEH2.gif

I still wanna see the sequel but it never came out in the US that I know of... I also don't want to see the sequel in case it's terrible :( 

giphy.gif

My company "holiday" party was last night, so I guess I have no excuse as to why I can't watch tonight. Although I am curious how your company party is seemingly at The Tilted Kilt or something rather than the generic banquet hall/conference center.

No doubt the Sabres get slaughtered tonight. :bag:

No kidding. My company "party" is free lunch in the on-site abandoned cafeteria (on my own time, of course).

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.