Sabres at Blackhawks, 12/8/2017, 8:30 pm ET

Doohickie

The Hawks are due, but then again, so are the Sabres.

The shipping off of Matty to Siberia and the bringing in of Wilson seemed to light a fire in Colorado.  I bet it continues.

Lehner with the Miller shut out tonight in a huge win for the Sabres.  Risto finally breaks the Dmen goose egg.

GO SABRES!!

The sabres to my recollection have played the Hawks pretty competitively the last few times.

I too am interested to see if the Mo effect is still in play for them. 

I would like to apologize; I didn't mean for the picture to lead down the tangents it did and shouldn't have posted it.  One picture like that was funny (in the last GDT); two loses its charm, so to speak.

I will say this though.... you're providing insight into this subject that most of us lame-brained men never considered and humanizing a segment of the population that is typically objectified by men, and for that I'd like to thank you.  Your candor is appreciated, even if I and the other dudes here respond like seventh graders sometimes.

But the ice ladies in this one actually look like adults. The one on the right in the Avs thread looks like she's about 15.

Ogling these ones is FAR less creepy. :lol:

:beer:

And to Jo - thanks for the insight. Always interesting to get another perspective.

Let's Go, Buffalo!

I don't get strip clubs. I mean I understand wanting to see nekkid people and the supposed ability to engage said nekkid people into sexual solicitation but last time I went (for about 25 minutes last year), I wanted to give the girls a blanket and call their parents.

Right there with you, bruvner.

What did everyone think of Wilson's game last time around? Didn't really notice him all that much, wonder how he does tonight

Upon further review (after the fact viewing the recorded game) I liked his game. He did exactly what they brought him in for.

Played with speed,

Played the body finished checks.

Went to the net.

Meshed well with ERod and Oko on the 3rd line and

Was instrumental in McCabe's goal screening the goalie in front breaking the Dmens goal drought.

Definitely an upgrade for Matty Mo.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.